Canadian National Railway Employee Review

View all Canadian National Railway reviews

A wonderful job I did for years.
Signals & Communication Foreman (Former Employee) –  Vaughn, Ontario25 February 2014
Working for Canadian National Railway was a wonderful learning experience in my life, and the pay was fantastic, beyond expressionable words. I, as a recent highschool graduate would never in my life believe I could earn $20/hr + $100/day (for expenses) straight out of a trade school. That's crazy! But there it was, and the people I worked with they were awesome. Sometimes, things got tense, like in all high pace work environments. However, everyone always tried their best to keep a calm head and figure out a solution.
Pros
The pay! The people! Great job.
Cons
Dangerous, very dangerous, even with all the saftey regulations it is a life endangering job.

Other Canadian National Railway Employee Reviews

hard to get in easy to get out
Conductor (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC9 May 2018
whether you love the job or not it could be an awesome experience but watch out for yourself as one slip up can cost you your career so always have work insurance or you can end up burning yourself
Pros
benifits abillity to retire
Cons
irregular and long hours
Forward thinking company
Sr DevSecOps solution Architect/Engineer (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC8 May 2018
Provide a great ecosystem to learn and progress within management and technology . Great teamwork and environment to succeed and help your career in many angles.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian National Railway. Our community is ready to answer.