Canadian Mortgages Inc.

Canadian Mortgages Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Fantastic Growing Company!

My experience with CMI over the past year has been wonderful! They are growing very quickly and there are opportunities for advancement if you are interested in taking initiative. The Management and Executive team are supportive and always give credit where credit is due. They understand work life balance and support their team members accordingly. After almost a year working here, I still believe I made the correct choice for my career and overall lifestyle.

Hostile work environment, poor benefits

A house of cards, grosse mismanagement of resources, very poor benefit providers and shady executives. It is basically like one of those really bad high school dramas… regina and the mean girls in charge …Save yourselves the trouble and AVOID !

Insights into Canadian Mortgages Inc.

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive and Fulfilling job!

I look forward to work every day! It's interesting, I feel productive and really enjoy learning. I work from home but always have the ability to contact others by phone, email, or video. I am very well supported by my colleagues and feel very appreciated!

Pros

Team work, opportunity, rewards and great benefits!

Cons

Not one con!

One of the best employers I have worked for

I have been with CMI for about 2 years now. Working at CMI has been very refreshing. The company has a great management team that is very supportive.

Growing company!

CMI is a great company to work for. Both executives and management are very supportive of the teams which is refreshing to see. Have been able to learn a lot about the business.

Pros

Work life balance, Work from home, Great people to work with

Workplace that promotes growth and supports their employees professionally and personally.

CMI has provided me the kind of comfort I have been looking for in my career for years. The ability to work from the comfort of my home which has given me the work life balance I needed and wanted. While work days can be demanding at times, there is always someone there to support you and to remind you to take a break and remind you that we are a team. We have created a place where employees feel comfortable expressing themselves through all the ups and downs. We work as a team and we support each other like family.The company has grown significantly but the family values and support I felt when I first started here with less than 10 people is still very much present.

Pros

Ability to work from home Flexible hours Positive team members that support you and encourage you

Cons

Month end can be challenging in this industry and overtime is at times required

Great place to work and the company is growing!

CMI is a great place to work that offers competitive compensation packages and benefits. If you are looking for a great work/life balance then look no further. CMI offers a faced paced, engaged environment from the comfort of your home. Working from home provides more time with the family, lack of stressful commute and flexibility. The Management Team is committed to internal growth and provides the tools you will need to be successful in your role. This is an exciting time to join the team, as the company continues to grow and with that comes opportunity to shine. Come shine with CMI!

Pros

Great Management Team, Work life balance, Work from the comfort of your home, Engaged fast paced environment never boring, Opportunity to learn and grow, No more long commutes to work, Competitive Compensation and Benefits, Professional work environment

Good Employer Overall

Solid management team. Very good underwriters. Overall, good place to work for sure. The sales territory was not divided very well. It made it hard and a bit confusing to do my job effectively.

Pros

Good work life balance

Cons

The business model needs improvement as far as their sales/business development strategies

Great people to work with and allows you to have a balance in your work and personal life

Canadian Mortgages Inc is a great place to work if you are looking for a challenge as well as a place that allows you time to take care of your personal life. Management is there for you to guide you and teach you along to way. They provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for all its employees.

Pros

Balance

Cons

No Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Mortgages Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Canadian Mortgages Inc. with

Learn about Canadian Mortgages Inc. in popular locations

• Canadian Mortgages Inc.