Canadian Medical Protective Association

Canada9 reviews

Clear
3.3Job security & advancement

Productive Place to Work

Everyone at the CMPA were very professional and friendly. Everyone I had met were more than willing to help when I needed. Since, I was a coop student I spent most of the time learning the processes and proceuders of the investments department.

Excellent work life balance with outstanding management

Everyone from the upper management to the support staff are fantastic. They value your work life balance and your time. Opportunities to move in the company are always available. Great benefits for singles and families.

Great location, salary and benefits, amenities, interesting work

Great place to work, interesting work, lots of perks, on-site fitness studio, on-site cafeteria, close walk to Preston and Dow's Lake. I have learned a lot working here. Competitive salary and benefit packages. Depending on your role there is good work, life, balance.

Enjoyed my time here. Great culture - lots of opportunities to get involved. The benefits used to be stellar but are still pretty good. Pay is decent.

Continues learning environment

It was a great learning atmosphere on many fronts. Opportunities to grow and increase work place knowledge presented itself all the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Medical Protective Association. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement