Canadian Medical Protective Association

Canadian Medical Protective Association Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Productive Place to Work

Everyone at the CMPA were very professional and friendly. Everyone I had met were more than willing to help when I needed. Since, I was a coop student I spent most of the time learning the processes and proceuders of the investments department.

Great place to work!

The culture is great and the management is amazing. They make sure you are trained properly and comfortable before you start serving members.

Very collaborative place to work

The CMPA is a very collaborative and innovative place to work. it challenges new concepts and provides new ways of improving safe medical care by educating physicians across Canada in providing better healthcare to their patients.

Excellent work life balance with outstanding management

Everyone from the upper management to the support staff are fantastic. They value your work life balance and your time. Opportunities to move in the company are always available. Great benefits for singles and families.

Great location, salary and benefits, amenities, interesting work

Great place to work, interesting work, lots of perks, on-site fitness studio, on-site cafeteria, close walk to Preston and Dow's Lake. I have learned a lot working here. Competitive salary and benefit packages. Depending on your role there is good work, life, balance.

Enjoyed my time here. Great culture - lots of opportunities to get involved. The benefits used to be stellar but are still pretty good. Pay is decent.

Continues learning environment

It was a great learning atmosphere on many fronts. Opportunities to grow and increase work place knowledge presented itself all the time.

competitive pay

Call center work - answer phone and review membership application, enter information in system. Send protection detail to client.

Pros

Team

Cons

No face to face contact with clients

nothing positive to say about this company

I felt like one of the Stepford Wives in this job. Only the superficial mattered. Nothing of substance. Really silly job. Not sure why this company exists.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Medical Protective Association. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement