Canadian Jerky Company

Canadian Jerky Company Employee Reviews

Very interesting and professional company. Would definitely recommend working here. The people there were very easy to get along with. This company is very busy, but fun to work with. They have a very strong team work attitude. Upper management made me feel very welcomed and taught me specific procedures regarding my duties extremely well. All employees were very welcoming and were always positive every day.
-A top quality pet food facility -very friendly employees -An organized and clean office environment -Professional yet friendly oriented CEO -Being a pet food factory, expect cute dogs around the office at anytime.
This is a brand new facility. Everyone is fun to work with. Managers truly care about their employees, and their training style makes it easy for you to learn your job.
Pros
Overall training, positive team members, free parking, feedback from management
Cons
They provide full-time work and the job is steady. Weekdays and day shifts. I enjoy my work, because there are always things to do and the job is fast-paced!
I used to work here as a Production Worker, and must say that this has been the best place I've worked at so far! It is a very clean workplace. Lead Hands and Managers have a lot of knowledge, and are always willing to help and to guide you.
Pros
Interesting work and interesting products they make, clean environment, very helpful staff, management have a good understanding of production
Cons
Cannot think of anything
Management doesn't care about employees or standards. Safety is of no concern. Health standards are laughable. This is a company that hires and fires with regularity.
Pros
Cons
Do not give Canadian Jerky products to your pets.