Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services

Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

Ottawa, ON5 reviews
This was a great company to work for but it seems that since I have left, they have moved away from the belief that software engineering is their future. Also, management doesn't seem to share information too well, in terms of where the company is going.
flexible
lots of training

easy going

Led the project team responsible for the migration of cellular contracts from Rogers to Bell.

Deployed new cellular devices.

Assisted with server and network outages and deployed broadcast information to users as per the CIO.

Rapidly diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client Hardware and software IT issues over the Phone, by email and in person.
Pros
flexible
Opportunities offered to learn and advance. predictability of daily expectations, and requirements. Security of employment and strong potential for consistent life-long employment.
The work environment was good and the hours could be flexible when needed. This job allowed me to develop new skills as well as improve on existing ones.
Pros
Great location
Very busy position but enjoyed all of it. Retired in 2011 to travel in the winter with my husband. Have been working from April to November upon my return. If work available I return to help them out.
Pros
Nice people, very interesting environment