Canadian Executive Search Group Employee Reviews

Amazing Experience
Recruiter / Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON11 August 2018
I was fortunate enough to be a member for CES for over 3 years. Having no direct industry experience (only an HR Diploma) I was given an opportunity to get into recruiting and I am thankful for the opportunity I had to grow with this company. I had the chance to work as a regular employee and as a part of the management team. In both instances, the management team was fair and driven and gave each recruiter the opportunity to thrive.

The commission rates you are given are the best in the industry, and as recruiters, you have a chance to work on ALL openings making your income potential, endless.

We are asked to be on-call and to fill orders after hours but we were also compensated for this by bonuses. The more you stay organized the less you will have to spend after hours filling positions.

Lastly, CES is not the most known agency out there but in the coming years, they will be because of the drive the executive team has. I had an amazing experience here and would recommend new or experienced recruiters to keep an eye out on openings.
Pros
Opportunity, Great Team, Atmosphere, Management
Different things to do all the time
Parts Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON12 June 2018
Our supervisor is fantastic and treats everyone fairly. Hours can be a roller coaster: sometimes there's more work than we have workers, and other times you get time off you don't want because there isn't enough work for everyone. This is full-time and pay is only minimum wage now but is paid weekly and accurately. The work is a mix of being interesting or repetitive, having to be done within a specific time limit or at the pace of the cell, and there's days when you are sent from one place to another.
The hardest part of the work is a lot of the new people don't stick with it and just randomly don't come to work, and the job you're working on could be stopped without notice.
The best part of the work is there's lots to learn, it's interesting most of the time, it's a laid-back atmosphere, and our core working group is awesome.
Pros
Supervisor watches out for the workers; interesting work
Cons
Hours aren't guaranteed
Happy I went to Canadian Executive Search group
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON5 June 2018
I had a great experience with Canadian executive search group. They were made aware that I needed to find employment within a relatively short time frame, one week later I started at my place of employment. Contrary to other employment agencies in the city, who can take many months to help you gain full time employment. I found the staff to be professional and easy to deal with. Canadian executive research group is hands down the agencies to use.
Pros
Much quicker than other agencies & Good staff
Very professional
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON7 March 2018
CES put my career as their top priority. CES found multiple interviews for me and kept in constant communication with me to make sure I was happy with the job offers that came after the interviews. CES was able to help me get the best job offer possible and I would recommend their services to anyone seeking employment.
Pros
Personal investment in my interests
12 March 2018

Thank you for your kind and professional review. Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. takes pride in ensuring employees are satisfied. If you would like to discuss further or have any suggestions please book a meeting with the President of Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. by emailing info@canadianexecutivesearch.com

Excellent Place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON24 May 2017
I was Hired a CES and love the atmosphere this is one great team that works together to get the job done. CES was very accommodating if I had an appointment, the CEO even buys us lunch every once in a while?
Pros
Great Team environment
4 July 2017

Worst place to work for
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON19 March 2017
Worst place ever said I had a job and when I came in found out it was a job Agency and to top it off I drive an hour and don't even get the job waste of time people where rude no training would never go to them
20 March 2017

Horrible Place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 March 2017
Terrible management. Terrible pay. Terrible recruiting practice. Extremely rude company to work for. Expects you to work 24/7 and be at their beckon call every single second of the day. Would not recommend working for this company and would strong advice clients to think twice about hiring them to source out potential employees. It was frowned upon if i took time to review resumes; was expected to just call them regardless if they met the requirements of the job i was hiring for.
Cons
Treat their employees POORLY
13 March 2017

review
Manufacturing Temporary (Current Employee) –  London, ON19 February 2017
The manufacturing day was very fast paced and self challenging. It was my first experience on a line environment. Keeping the pace was interesting. It takes a bit to finess around employee mentality. Full time employees seem to not like temporary workers. So each person's rapport is their own to make.
Pros
work pace and pay was good
Cons
short breaks, nasty long term workers
21 February 2017

Great Place to work and grow!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Ontario16 January 2017
Starting out at CES I had little experience and was right out of school. I had gotten my first job as a recruiter and CES provided me with much training and the right tools necessary to succeed.

CES is a very team based environment. Managers and co-workers are supportive of one another in terms of reaching goals and expectations. Recruiting can be a tough industry, but I couldn't ask for better co-workers to make my day go by.

VP and President aren't afraid to praise you for a job well done and are always allowing for opportunities for career advancement within the company.
Pros
Great work Environment, Salary & Benefits
17 January 2017

Benefits were great
No overtime pay provided
4am phone calls from clients
16 January 2017

Want to know more about Canadian Executive Search Group?

Ask a question
CES Found me the perfect job
Management (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON12 January 2017
After applying at CES I was interviewing for a potential career within days. CES was quick and worked with me thru the whole process they even negotiated me a great salary. Thanks for all your assistance in finding me the right career.
Pros
Quick responces to emails or calls no matter what time a day.

Production, work!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tilbury, ON7 January 2017
No future, must jump when called or will drop you. Worked 18 months on placement with no hire or benefits. worked 8-12 hr. shifts, 6-7 days volunteer overtime during summer. Very sad knowing they will replace you with another temp at there discretion.
Pros
You haver a job. E.I hours for security!
Cons
No future. Very rude management and supervisors. Poor training and no vacation schedule.

Great Place to Work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 November 2016
Best job I've ever had. Advanced quickly into the role I'm in now. Meet a ton of interesting people daily and days fly by as you're always kept busy. Sky's the limit with salary you make with CES. Great staff parties as well!
Pros
Fantastic co-workers and benefits.
Cons
None.

Terrible
unwanted (Former Employee) –  nowhere9 November 2016
Apparently if you are not in your twenties, there is no chance for hire, they ignore you and assume your are over 45. I would not recommend anyone, as they seem to have no respect.

Fast paced recruiting
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ontario26 October 2016
I was hired right out of school so I was very excited for the opportunity to begin my career.

This is a great position for someone who enjoys interacting with many different people throughout the day since the majority of the day is spent on the phone recruiting. This job is fast paced and requires you to be able to handle multiple demands. The most enjoyable part of the job is having the opportunity to interact with many different people.The hardest part of the job is being able to deal with unforeseen circumstances due to changes in staffing needs and associate availability.

I have learned a lot since I have started working here. Managers and co-workers are supportive of one another in terms of reaching goals and expectations and there is always the need to meet and exceed new goals.