Canadian Direct Insurance Employee Reviews

Best Company to work for
Chief Technology Officer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 April 2018
One of the best jobs and enjoyed it. Collaborative environment, excellent team spirit. Lots of social activities and many groups to participate.
Management was an excellent team.
Cdi
Assistant Underwriter, Personal Lines (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 May 2017
The people at CDI treated me kindly and taught me the skills necessary to perform my responsibilities in a quick fashion. I gained professional skills during my time there, and it was, overall, a very positive experience for me.
Staff are amazing
Supervisor, Accounts Payable & Receivable (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 December 2015
Many wonderful opportunities explored.
Co-workers are supportive
Flexible Hours
Little room for advancement
Many long hours but worth it
Great job for a temp job
Policy Renewal Agent (Temp) (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC22 April 2015
Learned persuasive techniques. It was a temporary job that I did for a moment. It was great to work for a progressive and recognized company.
Pros
Great pay.
Cons
Temporary job
Productive and great place to work
Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 November 2014
A typical day at work consisted of answering phones and selling insurance to clients. As well as playing sales contests with coworkers in order to creative a productive and fun environment. I learned details of auto insurance policies and great sales techniques. Management was always willing to help out wherever possible. Coworkers were great with positive attitudes and willingness to help out everyone. The hardest part of this job was commuting to and from work as well as selling insurance to those with a smaller premium eleswhere. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping clients understand insurance better.
Pros
Great coworkers, fun work environment, great hours.
Cons
Too far from home
friendly atmosphere people are great
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  vancouver,bc24 April 2013
taking calls
selling insurance
nice coworkers
great people and management
talking to different clients is the most enjoyable experience
helping people solve their problem
Pros
different motivational games
Cons
long commute
Excellent place to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC31 May 2012
Canadian Direct Insurance offers opportunities to all employees to learn, grow, and advance within the company. The benefits are excellent. Management is open to new ideas from anyone. The staff is multi-cultural and respect for all is a basic tenet of the company. I really enjoyed working here !!
Pros
downtown location close to all transit; happy work environment; excellent salary and benefits.
Progressive forward thinking insurance company
Junior Underwriter/Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC15 January 2012
Great place to work, they think outside the box and know how to be productive while having fun
Pros
treat employees well
Cons
may not pay as good as as some other companies