Canadian College

Canadian College Employee Reviews

All the people is very collaborative and kind, it's totally a multicultural environment so you learn a lot from other cultures. Everybody work hard and the company is constantly growing, the management vision is always ahead which is great.
Pros
Teamwork, fun place
Cons
the work between areas has some communication issues
I have worked as a lecturer in Canadian College, and it was a nice experience and good chance to develop my academic, practical, and social skills, and make a new relationships
Pros
Working with a high quality team work.
Cons
Lating in the payments of staff
I enjoyed working at the Canadian College because the teachers were very nice and the environment was very friendly. The books and resources available were very good although if experts sat down and made their own curriculum for children I think this would add extra benefit to the college more although all their programs were very good.
There was a downside with the private classes because students can cancel as many times as they like and the teacher doesn't get paid. The rate of pay is not so high so cancellations were a big problem.

I would definitely however recommend this school because of the friendly

environment and I would definitely recommend the TOEFLE course.
provide strong academic leadership. required to lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities
The college has expanded and unfortunately there is a huge lack of support for teachers from management and poor company culture due to lack of Pro D and no teachers room. Staff are friendly but you have to make an effort to get to know them. Use of tech in the class is great but this also brings challenges of maintaining students attention.
Class starts at 9 am and ends around 1 pm. Usually have a break after every hour for 5-10 minutes. The staff are very helpful should an issue arise and I have never encountered an issue that was unsolvable.
Un ambiente de trabajo muy agradable. Con una relacion laboral horizontal.
Pros
Flexibilidad de horarios
Cons
Rigurosidad en el trabajo el horario dispuesto por uno mismo
Canadian College is a certified institution. The environment and colleges are enjoyable. The benefits in terms of salary and job security are minimum. It is possible to face issues in terms of lack of coordination between administrative and academics,
-Providing installation, support and maintenance for Infrastructure systems (Desktops, laptops, smartphones, printers)
-Cisco routers and switches configuration and troubleshooting

-Digital imaging

-Desktop, laptop, printer service and troubleshooting
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Canadian College?
I am excited about the opportunity to share my knowledge with ECA students and guide them along the journey of completing their education.
Pros
develop time management and leadership skills
Cons
no benefits, no paid holidays, no paid vacations
Nonostante si tratti di una struttura fuori dall'Italia posso dire che aveva una forma di lavoro corretta e nei livelli previsti dalle leggi del paese come tutela dei diritti degli studenti e dei dipendenti.
La cultura è sempre un campo affascinante dove convivono forme diverse culturali ponendo tutti d'accordo nelle scelte di apprendimento per un'armonizzazione della forme di vita
Pros
Cortesia