Canadian College of Business, Science and Technology

Canadian College of Business, Science and Technology Employee Reviews

Canada76 reviews
Quite a good place to work and study.
Relaxed,Creative, innovative, vibrant. Definitely a great place with great resources to cultivate great talents.
Canadian college of business science & technology is a wonderful institution, full of exciting opportunities and it will extend you until you reach your full potential. The workplace culture is friendly and supportive.
The faculty and students at CCBST are very great to work with as everyone wants you to succeed! Choosing CCBST as my workplace has been one of the greatest decisions I have made and I am very grateful for that !
Working at Canadian college of business science & technology as a Instructor has been an enjoyable and valuable process that taught me a lot about how to make the transition from graduate student to academic professional.
I love all the work that I did at the Canadian College of Business Science and Technology, from interactions with the Students, to lecture presentations and conferences, the experience was amazing.
Positive competitive environment. Work was rewarding and interesting. The people were supportive and worked well as a team. The environment was clean and organized.
Efficient place to work, stress-free, development, fast-paced, cultural environment, discipline, respect, encouraging teamwork environment, and overall excellent
Working at Canadian college of Business Science & Technology truly gave me a second family from my work place. All of the supervisors I encountered and worked with in the college are very supportive and empathetic.
Everyone that I have worked with has a great attitude and a very good sense of humour. The work felt a bit repetitive on some days, but my coworkers would always find a way to make the day enjoyable. I always left work at the end of the day with a smile because of them. It was truly a good place to work and I would encourage others to really consider working at this lovely institution.
The work life balance is great. I also worked with a great group professionals We had a lot of really good training. We truly are a team and are always there to help each other out, and learn from each other. I would recommend this job to anyone who has a passion for helping students
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Canadian College of Business, Science and Technology?
Overall good pay, benefits and timings are much suitable to most of individuals. People are generally willing to work with one another and achieve their goals .
Its good place to explore and have the experience, Good exposure to develop oneself, built Self-discipline, Be self-independent and confident about doing things.
I am a full-time instructor of the college. I am well-respected by my colleagues and the students .
Great place to work here.

Feeling good in teaching young fresh guys.

Time is flexible.
I am fortunate to work at Canadian college of Business Science & Technology. The campus environment is very relaxing and the departments are calm collaborative and energetic. I got the opportunity to learn many things by doing interesting projects. I am positive that my experiences will help me to strengthen my future career.
Overall all a fantastic place to work in!
Gives everyone total freedom to perform and grow as per their own interests. Gives good salary and work balance culture.
I got to know a couple of great people but the owner and the course coordinator did not care much about the students or staff. Although the students were eager to learn the school lacked resources.
There were a shortage of and delay in books.
It is an educational institution which provides immense practical knowledge to the students having much experienced faculty members for you to grow in your curriculum as well as mould you as a professional.
This University provides a great platform for academic freedom, healthy and friendly teaching environment.
The facilities are of international standards and our students are well placed all over the world
The college is having very creative ambiance with well qualified teachers. The Management is very cooperative . Students are very enthusiastic to know the innovative concepts in various subjects.
Good place to work, good office location, employees are taken care of by the management, colleagues are good, good pay and good learning.The education is great with fantastic tutors.
Great to work with staff committed to their work with having fun . Smart, talented people who care about others.The working hours are also well managed which helps managing personal & social activities.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian College of Business, Science and Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2