Canadian Campus Communities

Canadian Campus Communities Employee Reviews

Didn't keep the commitment on incentive
Management didn't keep the commitment on incentive. Force staff to work for added properties than when hired for and no compensation for heavy added workload.
Horrible Management
The management is horrible!!! They do not tell you when you have training until 4 days before, a message that there a meeting 5 hours before it happens and tells you that you must attend even if you're not in the city because you were not scheduled. They approve your shift changes an hour before it starts and they also are never there to help you with any concerns you have about your pay cut (for hours you have worked). They would promise you incentives and when you bring it up DENY IT. Most important for the hours you have worked and obtained directions from your supervisor to finish the management would cut many hours from your paycheck. When confronted they would not return your messages but will respond to others about other matters and did not email where they have taken it away.
Job is ok but management is really bad
The managers are control freaks. Ok to be a part time but full time is bit tricky.

The worst experience with the whole management team.

Do not provide any paid time off during the day.
Cons
Good for Students
This job is good for students or someone looking to work in student housing in the future. However long term it is not a healthy work environment in my experience.
Ok place to work
Working there was pretty ok, I had advanced quite a bit due to my strong work ethic and being recognized for it. I learned a lot about my self while I worked there and I am happy about that, lessons I will take with me where I go from here.
Pros
the students made it very rewarding
Cons
Best job I've ever had
This job has opened the door to several opportunities, they not only accommodate my education but also encourage it. The hours are flexible, the staff is amazing and our management is supportive and very understanding of our needs/wants.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Campus Communities. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5