Canadian Blood Services Employee Review

View all Canadian Blood Services reviews

Love my co workers
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 January 2014
A typical day at work consists of driving to my clinic setting up the clinic and working with my colleagues and donors.

The donors are the people who volunteer their time to come and donate blood in need for other people. That is the most rewarding
of my profession
Pros
Working with my colleagues
Cons
driving to clinics sometimes it is long

Other Canadian Blood Services Employee Reviews

My team is the reason for my smile
Event Coordinator, Donor Relations, AB/Sask/Man (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 April 2018
Although upper management is the cause of regional stress, the Territory Managers and Event Coordinators within the region are the reason most of us are as upbeat as we are.

We work together very well, and have excellent relationships with blood recipients and their families, local media and mobile site contacts to ensure the blood supply in our area maintain the amount required to keep up with hospital demands.
Pros
First hand exposure of how blood and blood products save patients lives.
Cons
Successes are rarely celebrated/acknowledged.
Fun place to work
In-clinic Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 March 2018
Great volunteer expreicnce. People are nice and the work environment is very friendly. Donors are amazing as well as the staff. Very rewarding opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Blood Services. Our community is ready to answer.