At my current employment I am responsible for but not limited to;
• Design and implement administrative programs, including Computer Maintenance Management System, Maintenance Connection, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and mail to improve daily operations
• Accurately enter data and process payroll transactions for multiple pay groups
• Accountable for auditing the company contract and maintenance connection database
• Assist with setting up, updating and maintaining payroll data, records, documentation, and reporting systems
• Prepare agendas, minutes, proposals, reports, correspondence, spreadsheets, surveys, and presentations
• Responsible for filing and delivery of mail to staff
• Coordinating travel arrangements and accommodations
• Answer and direct incoming calls in a professional manner
• Maintain a large database of all personal and professional development of staff and sub-contractors
• Identify discrepancies within invoices and obtain outstanding balances
• Prepare and organize security and human resource documentation
• Assist with projects which includes attending meetings, determining the scope of the job, tracking the progress and handling all the required documentation
I have learned hot to work in a fast paced environment and how to stay organized and multitask.
I have learned how to audit and maintain online databases.
The most enjoyable part of my job is everyone I work with they are like family.
The hardest part is working with a group of guys you need to basically take care of them all and they all have short fuses.