Canadian Base Operators

Canadian Base Operators Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Work in aviation with CBO, better than most companies.
I have known about CBO since the start up. But only worked for them for 5 1/2 years. Overall the management was good but some of the supervisors were lacking expertise.
Pros
Wages
Cons
Job security
Opportunity for growth.
Excellent work environment. Well rounded group of employees. Management is approachable. Workplace is relaxed . The hardest part was the amount of travel but also the most enjoyable part was the travel.
Very boring job suitable for somebody's retired
Most of the time your a taxi service for military personnel bringing them to appointments or picking them up at airports in a minivan or a car. if you're not doing that then your detailing vehicles. Having an AZ license you're wasting away here. Great if you're retired.
The people I work with a great helpful polite and professional. Every 5 weeks you work a 10-day schedule so you work a weekend. but you have two long weekends at the beginning and end of your cycle. There isn't much overtime but they say that there is some.
Duty Manager
CBO offers a safe and challenging workplace. I can rely on my co-workers to provide safe working conditions. CBO offers the ability of advancement and the proper training for any duties that I may need to perform.
Pros
Free room and board for two weeks.
Cons
Being away from home.
Good employment
My typical day consisted of inspecting and servicing vehicles. Making sure operators were prepared for the day.

Hardest part of job, lack of tools and parts for servicing.
A decent place to work
I enjoyed the department I worked in and the working with the military very much. It has a huge learning curve but that keeps the day interesting. Things are always changing so being flexible is very important.
Pros
Working with the people
Cons
Pay rate
Site Administrator
At my current employment I am responsible for but not limited to;

• Design and implement administrative programs, including Computer Maintenance Management System, Maintenance Connection, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and mail to improve daily operations

• Accurately enter data and process payroll transactions for multiple pay groups

• Accountable for auditing the company contract and maintenance connection database

• Assist with setting up, updating and maintaining payroll data, records, documentation, and reporting systems

• Prepare agendas, minutes, proposals, reports, correspondence, spreadsheets, surveys, and presentations

• Responsible for filing and delivery of mail to staff

• Coordinating travel arrangements and accommodations

• Answer and direct incoming calls in a professional manner

• Maintain a large database of all personal and professional development of staff and sub-contractors

• Identify discrepancies within invoices and obtain outstanding balances

• Prepare and organize security and human resource documentation

• Assist with projects which includes attending meetings, determining the scope of the job, tracking the progress and handling all the required documentation

I have learned hot to work in a fast paced environment and how to stay organized and multitask.

I have learned how to audit and maintain online databases.

The most enjoyable part of my job is everyone I work with they are like family.

The hardest part is working with a group of guys you need to basically take care of them all and they all have short fuses.
Pros
Laid back boss
Great people toWork for.
I worked for them for two years and they treated me very good. I would work for them any time.
good company to work for
very good company to work for like a family they take care of there employees the best they can if the contract didnt end i would still be there with them
Pros
great experence
Cons
contract ended
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Base Operators. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3