Canadian Army Reserves Employee Review

View all Canadian Army Reserves reviews

Its a good place to work and meet others, the environment is nice and its always improving.
Vehicle Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB20 December 2018
Typical days at work consist of working and inspecting vehicles, trailers, or generators as a Vehicle Technician. I've learned how to be a good leader and be an even better technician through all of the mentors I've had through the 4 years of working there. The management is great with the higher ups, workplace culture is always at a high. The hardest part of the job is to move around, and relocate to do courses and other things of that nature during your time on training, or work related. I love meeting new people, and learning new things, its always something I enjoy doing, learning how to do something I do every day, in a new efficient way.
Pros
Free food, free travel
Cons
Working late a lot

Other Canadian Army Reserves Employee Reviews

Savior
Corporal (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MB18 July 2019
It is the perfect part time student job, wish are country did more internationally. also more mobility In training and going were you're more suited. back up part time job for latter in life.
Pros
work freedom
Cons
hair cuts
Professional
Armoured Crewman (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON27 June 2019
Overall a great way to acquire discipline and respect. You will overcome challenges physically and mentally. It will provide you with ways to advance your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Army Reserves. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5