Canadian Army Reserves Employee Review

View all Canadian Army Reserves reviews

good times horrible family life
Canadian Armed Forces (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 April 2019
spend so much time at work you do not have time for a family life, it is a great career for single men and i encourage them to sign up it is incredible work experience but is a horrible family life

Other Canadian Army Reserves Employee Reviews

Its a good place to work and meet others, the environment is nice and its always improving.
Vehicle Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB20 December 2018
Typical days at work consist of working and inspecting vehicles, trailers, or generators as a Vehicle Technician. I've learned how to be a good leader and be an even better technician through all of the mentors I've had through the 4 years of working there. The management is great with the higher ups, workplace culture is always at a high. The hardest part of the job is to move around, and relocate to do courses and other things of that nature during your time on training, or work related. I love meeting new people, and learning new things, its always something I enjoy doing, learning how to do something I do every day, in a new efficient way.
Pros
Free food, free travel
Cons
Working late a lot
Fun, social, and challenging work environment with lots of opportunities.
Infantry Soldier (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB19 September 2018
A day at work varies dependent on trade and qualifications. No day is ever the same as new tasks are always being passed down the Chain of Command. You will learn about leadership, teamwork, and perseverance while developing the knowledge of your personal trade as well as others across the forces. The work place has strong ties to tradition which varies unit to unit. Physical health and Wellness to be mission ready are fundamental as well as the hard work ethic and integrity.
Pros
social, challenging, fun, adventure, skill development
Cons
adjustment period

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Army Reserves. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4