Canadian Army Reserves Employee Review

View all Canadian Army Reserves reviews

lots of great learning/traveling opportunities, as well as progressive salary increase based on time and training
Infantry Soldier (Former Employee) –  Yellowknife, NT4 January 2017
Great Learning experience with many different training locations, also embraces diversity and improves self discipline. Insured hours, good benefits, lots of good laughs and amazing interactions with people from all walks of life.
Pros
learning curves based upon peoples desire to improve themselves.

Other Canadian Army Reserves Employee Reviews

good times horrible family life
Canadian Armed Forces (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 April 2019
spend so much time at work you do not have time for a family life, it is a great career for single men and i encourage them to sign up it is incredible work experience but is a horrible family life
Its a good place to work and meet others, the environment is nice and its always improving.
Vehicle Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB20 December 2018
Typical days at work consist of working and inspecting vehicles, trailers, or generators as a Vehicle Technician. I've learned how to be a good leader and be an even better technician through all of the mentors I've had through the 4 years of working there. The management is great with the higher ups, workplace culture is always at a high. The hardest part of the job is to move around, and relocate to do courses and other things of that nature during your time on training, or work related. I love meeting new people, and learning new things, its always something I enjoy doing, learning how to do something I do every day, in a new efficient way.
Pros
Free food, free travel
Cons
Working late a lot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Army Reserves. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4