Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

I have grown over the years while working with CAS since 2018, I have learnt a lot about Logistics pros and cons as time time unfold.

Working with CAS has been a great experience and all round development for me. It is a company that looks affect everyone growth. I have growth over the years and even train new employees after me. It is literally my first job when I migrate to Canada, and I have learnt the Canadian WORK Culture through CAS.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Good hours

22 June 2021
Amazing feedback! Thank you for showing off CAS' attitude towards growth and development.

fast paced but fun

there is a lot to do but if you have good time management and like commission jobs this is a very high paced but lucrative job experience for those that are committed

Pros

no night shifts

Cons

long hours, no weekend off

22 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to give us this great feedback. CAS is definitely the place to work if you want to stay busy. Never a dull moment here.

I recommend working at Canadian Appliance Source

A typical day as a Customer Care Representative at CAS involves arriving at your reserved cubicle to go over tickets or tasks that may have been assigned to you. Then comes answering calls from customers, which takes up the majority of the day but can be satisfying knowing you assisted in an essential purchase. Management is the furthest thing from being domineering, allowing you to make mistakes as long as you learn from them. The hardest part of the job is informing a customer we do not have their product(s) due to a manufacturer delay. The most enjoyable part of the job is using the many tools CAS offers to satisfy customers.

Pros

Clean workspace and washrooms, periodic pay raise, free parking

Cons

Manufacture delays

2 August 2021
Thank you for this genuine review! We are glad our employees feel a sense of accomplishment for helping our customers. Keep it up!

Great company to work for

I have been working for Canadian Appliace Source for more than 2 years now and I am very greatful to be part of this company. We have very supportive managment. Great pay and of-course it requires initiative and lots of effort. Due to the nature of commission everyone has the ability to decide how much effort to put behind continuous learning and helping clients to decide on their overall pay. I really like the work culture at CAS, a lot of co-workers and managers that I know are like family to me now. The only thing that I wish was better is the working hours. We have very long working hours and we all work on weekends.

Pros

Free lunches (unfortunatly due to covid we have not enjoyed this benefit)

Cons

Long hours, not having weekends off

Organized work environment, friendly staff, great salary and benefits

I felt right away that CAS warehouse was different from other warehouses I’ve worked at, it was spacious,organized,well lit with great personalities to work with. Most warehouses feel like dungeons, not CAS. Advancement opportunities are hard to come by but the company is still young in the province of Quebec and patience is required. Overall a great place to work.

Pros

Salary, Benefits, Pizza Days, Christmas Parties, fun work environment

Cons

Advancement from within/no leadership training programs

Fast Paced Environment with Good Compensation

Great company with good pay structure. Fast paced environment, long hours, can be a stressful job at times. You are compensated fairly for the job that you do. Lots of opportunities within the company as they are growing fast.

Pros

Great compensation based on performance

Cons

Long hours.

Very fast growing company with a great culture.

CAS has a great company culture that is welcoming and inclusive. You are treated and respected as a professional and given the necessary tools and support to succeed in your career. If you have a positive attitude and are willing to adapt to changes, then you will have a great career here. There are many opportunities for advancement.During COVID they were quick to implement policies and took government mandates seriously.

Pros

Employee benefits, Annual Reviews

Learn Selling Big ticket items

An ideal employee for Canadian Appliance Source is a young, inexperienced worker with low salary expectations.This is a great place to temporarily work in order to learn the basics of Appliance Sales and Operations and to get some experience on your resume. Experienced workers on all levels should stay clear.

Pros

Good Prices

Cons

Poor Service

Not a nice place

Management places no value on employees. Revolving door culture. Minimum wage after 6 months. Training too short. No pay for training travel. No patience with new employees.

Excellent opportunity for growth, strong leadership.

I have worked at CAS for less than a year and so far it has been a great company to work for. Management respects and values their employees as evidenced by the salary and benefits package. CAS leadership encourages and nurtures a team environment and communicates change well. They welcome feedback from staff to streamline company processes and are quick to implement changes that make day-to-day work more efficient and effective. This is a company where hard work actually pays off. There is a lot of growth in the company (which means that there is ample opportunity for promotions and pay increases). I'm glad I found this company and I look forward to a long career with CAS.

Pros

Great coworkers, Team Environment, Strong Leadership

Jobs at Canadian Appliance Source