Canadian Appliance Source logo
Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.9Job security & advancement

I have grown over the years while working with CAS since 2018, I have learnt a lot about Logistics pros and cons as time time unfold.

Working with CAS has been a great experience and all round development for me. It is a company that looks affect everyone growth. I have growth over the years and even train new employees after me. It is literally my first job when I migrate to Canada, and I have learnt the Canadian WORK Culture through CAS.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Good hours

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

22 June 2021
Amazing feedback! Thank you for showing off CAS' attitude towards growth and development.

I recommend working at Canadian Appliance Source

A typical day as a Customer Care Representative at CAS involves arriving at your reserved cubicle to go over tickets or tasks that may have been assigned to you. Then comes answering calls from customers, which takes up the majority of the day but can be satisfying knowing you assisted in an essential purchase. Management is the furthest thing from being domineering, allowing you to make mistakes as long as you learn from them. The hardest part of the job is informing a customer we do not have their product(s) due to a manufacturer delay. The most enjoyable part of the job is using the many tools CAS offers to satisfy customers.

Pros

Clean workspace and washrooms, periodic pay raise, free parking

Cons

Manufacture delays

Enjoy it a lot ,

I had a well-organized onboarding procedure and the culture was amazing. Very diverse place that everyone in the team was so helpful.I will highly recommend this job to anyone. And the pay rate was so good.

Growth & Opportunity

To summarize my experience with CAS, the word growth comes to mind. I was fortunate to come on board when we had only two locations in Ontario. Things are extremely fast paced and always changing. To succeed here, you must be adaptable and get to know all aspects of the company, even if you're hired in just one department. Advancement is always a possibility, but never a given. I'm glad we expanded through COVID, even though the work days were extremely long picking up the slack of those who didn't excel working from home.

Pros

Travel, Senior Leadership are friendly.

Cons

Long days, Amount of Workload at time

Fun workplace with room for growth and advancement

Canadian Appliance Source is a great place to make a living! There are always tasks and challenges to keep you moving forward and involved, and a tremendous amount of support when you have questions. The workplace culture is cutting edge, and the staff is a delight to work with.

Pros

Lunch Events, Birthday Celebrations, Holiday Functions

Cons

N/a

Fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding work environment

Great workplace for those willing to take on the challenge of a fast-paced and growing company. Management always present and willing to help employees learn and grow.

Organized work environment, friendly staff, great salary and benefits

I felt right away that CAS warehouse was different from other warehouses I’ve worked at, it was spacious,organized,well lit with great personalities to work with. Most warehouses feel like dungeons, not CAS. Advancement opportunities are hard to come by but the company is still young in the province of Quebec and patience is required. Overall a great place to work.

Pros

Salary, Benefits, Pizza Days, Christmas Parties, fun work environment

Cons

Advancement from within/no leadership training programs

Great place to work. Advancement available if showing interest.

Started with this company with zero knowledge of its policy or procedures.Was given proper training to advance my skills.Team support from all departments

Pros

team work. inter department support. free lunches, BBQ s and recognition on great job

Cons

heavy items. lot of walking. multi similar items(1 letter or 1 number different)

Enthusiastic work environment

From the beginning of my career at CAS , It has been a continued learning and development process which have lead into success both personal and business life . We have been running into obstacles like anything in life, fortunately with the right guideline from mentors , we always find the way to overcome them . It is versatile when it comes to problem solving. Its fast pace and technologically enabled infrastructure can be challenging sometimes but there is always support for people want to get out of their comfort zone and adopt .Its eclectic culture makes the day creative and fun !

Pros

Opportunity to sell across nation

Cons

Working weekend

Fast Paced Environment with Good Compensation

Great company with good pay structure. Fast paced environment, long hours, can be a stressful job at times. You are compensated fairly for the job that you do. Lots of opportunities within the company as they are growing fast.

Pros

Great compensation based on performance

Cons

Long hours.

Jobs at Canadian Appliance Source

See more jobs

Exciting and rewarding work environment

I have worked for the company for 5 years. I enjoy my job. I have never been able to truly say this after this amount of time. Normally with growth, one becomes lost in the shuffle and under appreciated. I feel that I am helping build something and that makes is worth while.

Never a Dull Moment

Thanks to progressive thinking and constant improvements to systems the company is always moving. Having our own IT department and in house software also gives CAS a huge advantage.

Pros

Lunch/Dinners and bonus opportunities

Very fast growing company with a great culture.

CAS has a great company culture that is welcoming and inclusive. You are treated and respected as a professional and given the necessary tools and support to succeed in your career. If you have a positive attitude and are willing to adapt to changes, then you will have a great career here. There are many opportunities for advancement.During COVID they were quick to implement policies and took government mandates seriously.

Pros

Employee benefits, Annual Reviews

Fast paced but enjoyable

I've worked for CAS for over 5 years. Started as a dock hand. Moved my way up in the company at a good pace. CAS has always treated my family and I very well. Definitely no complaints. Bbq's in the summer, holiday party in the winter. Good people, comfortable working environment.

Pros

Bbq's, friendly, advancement opportunities

It is a fun workplace, it keeps me busy and I enjoy it

The company has given me so much that I am thankful to it. I remember the days when I used to work under the direct contrrol of the CEO, who always applauded my work and motivated me all the times. Now the company has grown bigger and bigger and I am happy that I started my career in this company when it was a plant and now it has become a very strong tree. A lot of changes and lot of knowledge I have gained in the past around 7 years. May this company grow leaps and bounds. From the core of my heart, I have very special respect for Mr. Ari Klein, who always takes care of all the employees

Pros

free luches used to be served on every Sunday, but now it has become a very big company but still we get free lunches, free gift cards for achieving the goals etc/c

Cons

Working from 9.15 till 7.00 is very long work time, but it is fun. I never get tired at work, because of the multiple activities at work

Fast Paced Fun Place to Work

CAS has taken me farther than I had ever previously imagined with other companies. This company has always valued the voice of their employees and even implemented change in policy and procedure when warranted.

Pros

Team Atmosphere

Cons

Longer Hours

Bad and rude

Sudden termination.i was finalizing the deal with my client amd he said come at the backoffice nd handed me letter of termination.when i asked why. He said no reason.i did more then 100000 sales last month.god knows what else they want from sales associates......

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Nice showroom working conditions with long hours

The showrooms are nice to work in. The training for the job is non-existent when it comes to product knowledge so you have to learn the products on the go as fast as you can. You compete with your sales managers on the floor so they're not always available to assist you. Standard hours are about 45 hours a week but can go up to 75 - 80 hours when there are special promotions. Sometimes you only get one day off and sometimes you are required to attend training sessions on your day off as well.

Was a great experience

People were great, and got along with everyone well. The place teaches you a lot. You learn a lot about business. The hours were great. The environment is very team focused.

Good place

Room for growth depends on management. Good people. Helpful team. Needs more professional speaking habits when speaking with employees but overall a good place to work

Breakdown in communication

I started with this company and rec'd excellent training in policies, procedures and product knowledge. However the manager played favorite with one sales person that caused me endless grief in working extra hours, and taking heat for problems that this sales person caused. The manager did not see it that way, so I left. I was surprised that no one contacted me to hear whey I did leave. I would have stayed if someone had listened to my side of this huge problem.

Pros

Great training

Cons

Manager did nothing to correct a very bad situation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement