Canadian Appliance Source logo
Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Culture reviews

Clear

it was great place to work with such a good people

Featured review

Canadian Appliance Source selected this as a representative review
for me I was comfy working at Canadian appliance my coworkers wear helpful and management was well manage. I had a great time working at Canadian appliance with friendly co-workers

22 June 2021
Thank you for such a great review of our team and culture here.

Productive and fun environment to work in.

A typical day at work involves coming in and preparing for the afternoon shift. I learned that planning and preparing sets the shift up for success. The management is always present and looking for ways for the company to be better. The workplace culture is mixed with people of all races however we all work and get along like family. The hardest part of the job involves maintaining a productive standard, not everyday is going to be a win. I enjoy coming to work and being faced with different scenarios. There is never a day where I do repetitive work, it maybe within my role however the conditions will vary.

Pros

Free lunches, overtime if needed and casual environment.

Cons

Must be able to lift 75 lbs comfortably

10 May 2021
Thank you for the positive feedback. We agree, one thing with CAS is that everyday we are challenged with new and different things.

I have grown over the years while working with CAS since 2018, I have learnt a lot about Logistics pros and cons as time time unfold.

Working with CAS has been a great experience and all round development for me. It is a company that looks affect everyone growth. I have growth over the years and even train new employees after me. It is literally my first job when I migrate to Canada, and I have learnt the Canadian WORK Culture through CAS.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Good hours

22 June 2021
Amazing feedback! Thank you for showing off CAS' attitude towards growth and development.

Enjoy it a lot ,

I had a well-organized onboarding procedure and the culture was amazing. Very diverse place that everyone in the team was so helpful.I will highly recommend this job to anyone. And the pay rate was so good.

Great company to work for

I have been working for Canadian Appliace Source for more than 2 years now and I am very greatful to be part of this company. We have very supportive managment. Great pay and of-course it requires initiative and lots of effort. Due to the nature of commission everyone has the ability to decide how much effort to put behind continuous learning and helping clients to decide on their overall pay. I really like the work culture at CAS, a lot of co-workers and managers that I know are like family to me now. The only thing that I wish was better is the working hours. We have very long working hours and we all work on weekends.

Pros

Free lunches (unfortunatly due to covid we have not enjoyed this benefit)

Cons

Long hours, not having weekends off

Fun workplace with room for growth and advancement

Canadian Appliance Source is a great place to make a living! There are always tasks and challenges to keep you moving forward and involved, and a tremendous amount of support when you have questions. The workplace culture is cutting edge, and the staff is a delight to work with.

Pros

Lunch Events, Birthday Celebrations, Holiday Functions

Cons

N/a

Needs Improvement

Typical day consist of a tug of war over resources between different areas of the warehouse .Management does the best they can. With the resources that they are given.Workplace culture can be too playful at times. Too much talking and camaraderie when there is work to be done. Faster Pace needed. Hardest part is not having competent staff. What I like about my job completing the task that's put before me and my team.

Pros

Leaving work before Rush Hour

Cons

Fighting for resources staff and space

A culture of accountability and fun

It has been my experience that CAS is a fast paced environment with cutting edge innovations. The leadership team is approachable and do their best to maintain a culture of fun without scarifying the very high standards of performance. With an air personal accountability employees can work independently, without micromanagement.

Pros

Lunches, Recognition, in person and online, group outings like boat cruise and Christmas party (pre covid)

Cons

In the fast paced environment, sometimes the "WHY" gets missed. Better performance with buy in vs compliance.

workplace culture

CAS has an amazing workplace culture.Everyone is willing and able to help each other find a solution to help our customers.Management is very supportive and everyone is treated as equal importance in the company.

our work place is competetive in nature and can't have a luxury of having this sort of things.

Typical day at work place starts by setting up goal for the day , resolve any outstanding issue , if there is a need we involve the management , hardest part of job for me is Chat and most enjoyable part of this job is self satisfaction that you get for closing the deals that you worked hard for it.

Pros

Everybody brings his or her lunch and I don't think free lunch does any good for the sales dept.

Cons

Long Hours is not suggested.

Jobs at Canadian Appliance Source

See more jobs

Enthusiastic work environment

From the beginning of my career at CAS , It has been a continued learning and development process which have lead into success both personal and business life . We have been running into obstacles like anything in life, fortunately with the right guideline from mentors , we always find the way to overcome them . It is versatile when it comes to problem solving. Its fast pace and technologically enabled infrastructure can be challenging sometimes but there is always support for people want to get out of their comfort zone and adopt .Its eclectic culture makes the day creative and fun !

Pros

Opportunity to sell across nation

Cons

Working weekend

Fast Paced Place.

Job at CAS is fast paced and competitive and keeps you occupied all day.Best online presence pulls in the customers. Competitive prices ensures steady business.

Pros

You are busy all day with different modes of Sales, Not a dull moment in day's routine.

Cons

Spiff system is not there like most competitors.

Great company and friendly work environment

CAS is a wonderful workplace and I feel lucky to be a part of this company.Great management- always understanding and taking care of the team members. It is a fast paced work environment, day goes by really quick.Friendly staff and co-workers always helping each other and working as a team. I love my CAS family.

Great People

I have been really lucky to work for great people and supportive management. Also, the people that work for me have been fantastic and have made my job easier.

Very fast growing company with a great culture.

CAS has a great company culture that is welcoming and inclusive. You are treated and respected as a professional and given the necessary tools and support to succeed in your career. If you have a positive attitude and are willing to adapt to changes, then you will have a great career here. There are many opportunities for advancement.During COVID they were quick to implement policies and took government mandates seriously.

Pros

Employee benefits, Annual Reviews

Productive and fun work place

I have been with CAS going on to my 8th year , there is never a dull moment we are always growing and learning as a team with the support and trust the company places in me is Humbling . The company provides me with the correct tools to make my job easy Support from upper management is phenomenal the work place culture is always driven to positivity the most enjoyable part of my job " there is never a dull moment " I am always learning as a long term employee I must say Thank you CAS I am proud of being part of this great company .

Was a great experience

People were great, and got along with everyone well. The place teaches you a lot. You learn a lot about business. The hours were great. The environment is very team focused.

- A typical day at work is answering phone calls and making outbound calls to customers - Management makes you feel like you are valuable and open to helping you progress -The culture is very positive and hardworking - Hardest part is dealing with difficult customers and having to often multi-task -What I enjoy most are the people there

Pros

Work environment

Busy and Growing

Busy, so days fly by. My managers listen to ideas and implement them if good/effective. Great people to work with. Exciting to be part of growth and be rewarded accordingly.

Pros

People

Cons

Commute

Stay away if you can

No respect for sales people. No professionalism. Sycophancy is the only culture. If you are looking for a career in sales then you will get disappointment. They will find a way not to pay what you deserve.

Not a nice place

Management places no value on employees. Revolving door culture. Minimum wage after 6 months. Training too short. No pay for training travel. No patience with new employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement