Canadian Appliance Source
Happiness score is 71 out of 100

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Reviews for Manager

Growth & Opportunity

To summarize my experience with CAS, the word growth comes to mind. I was fortunate to come on board when we had only two locations in Ontario. Things are extremely fast paced and always changing. To succeed here, you must be adaptable and get to know all aspects of the company, even if you're hired in just one department. Advancement is always a possibility, but never a given. I'm glad we expanded through COVID, even though the work days were extremely long picking up the slack of those who didn't excel working from home.

Pros

Travel, Senior Leadership are friendly.

Cons

Long days, Amount of Workload at time

Fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding work environment

Great workplace for those willing to take on the challenge of a fast-paced and growing company. Management always present and willing to help employees learn and grow.

Ambitious, fast-growing company

Each day provides a manageable challenge between scheduled and unexpected tasks. It's a good opportunity to demonstrate your organisation skills and versatility.Management is extremely approachable, always open to ideas about how to improve company procedures and individual job tasks. Decisions are made and implemented as quickly as possible. It's rewarding to see your efforts recognised and appreciated by management.There's a real sense of team effort both within and across departments, with a strong emphasis on bettering customer experience and strengthening the company.

Very fast growing company with a great culture.

CAS has a great company culture that is welcoming and inclusive. You are treated and respected as a professional and given the necessary tools and support to succeed in your career. If you have a positive attitude and are willing to adapt to changes, then you will have a great career here. There are many opportunities for advancement.During COVID they were quick to implement policies and took government mandates seriously.

Pros

Employee benefits, Annual Reviews

Productive and fun work place

I have been with CAS going on to my 8th year , there is never a dull moment we are always growing and learning as a team with the support and trust the company places in me is Humbling . The company provides me with the correct tools to make my job easy Support from upper management is phenomenal the work place culture is always driven to positivity the most enjoyable part of my job " there is never a dull moment " I am always learning as a long term employee I must say Thank you CAS I am proud of being part of this great company .

Jobs at Canadian Appliance Source