Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

It's a great place to work and grow

It is really a great to company to work. The other colleagues and the management are very supportive. The team is awesome. Your hardwork is recognized by giving some bunus every week and month.

The worst

Worst company ever !!! Don’t work here you will never grow in this company. They will ask about your feedback and don’t give you the credit for it. Such a waste of time

Cons

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

2 August 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We understand that in such a fast-paced environment, it can be difficult to get our ideas across. We have a commitment at CAS to listen to all feedback provided and implement new ideas where needed.

Great company and friendly work environment

CAS is a wonderful workplace and I feel lucky to be a part of this company.Great management- always understanding and taking care of the team members. It is a fast paced work environment, day goes by really quick.Friendly staff and co-workers always helping each other and working as a team. I love my CAS family.

- A typical day at work is answering phone calls and making outbound calls to customers - Management makes you feel like you are valuable and open to helping you progress -The culture is very positive and hardworking - Hardest part is dealing with difficult customers and having to often multi-task -What I enjoy most are the people there

Pros

Work environment

Very productive and friendly environment

Very friendly and productive environment to work in. Everybody looks out for each other and managers are very easy to talk to and helpful. The company takes pride in the products and services that are offered to their customers. Employees are also valued and it is evident by the way our managers relate to us.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Work on weekends

Jobs at Canadian Appliance Source