Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Reviews for Account Executive

A fun and rewarding company to work for.

Coming into the showroom, checking all your messages and any changes to your outstanding accounts. Provide fantastic service to your clients in person, over the phone and on-line, with the goal of getting their commitment to make the purchase. Learning and training is an ongoing and a very important part of the job as appliances are always changing. The management team is supportive with a team based focus, which contributes to the culture as a whole. You will manage or own accounts but will certainly help a team member on their day off, etc. If you don't want to be constantly adapting to new changes, you may find this position more of a challenge. One of the many enjoyable aspects would be the flexibility and relationship building you get to experience.

Pros

No late retail hours and a flexible atmosphere.

Cons

Over all good company to work for

I am satisfied with my revenue and looking forwards to develop more business , a lot of work to do in Sales and other admin. Tasks , but it pays off as long as you follow up with it .No one is perfect but I would say this will be the best place to work for in the Major appliances industry.

Pros

short shifts on week end .

Cons

Customer service reverse some tasks to you, you don't just do sales.

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

10 May 2021
Thank you for this feedback! We are striving to improve our processes everyday.

Great company to work for

I have been working for Canadian Appliace Source for more than 2 years now and I am very greatful to be part of this company. We have very supportive managment. Great pay and of-course it requires initiative and lots of effort. Due to the nature of commission everyone has the ability to decide how much effort to put behind continuous learning and helping clients to decide on their overall pay. I really like the work culture at CAS, a lot of co-workers and managers that I know are like family to me now. The only thing that I wish was better is the working hours. We have very long working hours and we all work on weekends.

Pros

Free lunches (unfortunatly due to covid we have not enjoyed this benefit)

Cons

Long hours, not having weekends off

A culture of accountability and fun

It has been my experience that CAS is a fast paced environment with cutting edge innovations. The leadership team is approachable and do their best to maintain a culture of fun without scarifying the very high standards of performance. With an air personal accountability employees can work independently, without micromanagement.

Pros

Lunches, Recognition, in person and online, group outings like boat cruise and Christmas party (pre covid)

Cons

In the fast paced environment, sometimes the "WHY" gets missed. Better performance with buy in vs compliance.

our work place is competetive in nature and can't have a luxury of having this sort of things.

Typical day at work place starts by setting up goal for the day , resolve any outstanding issue , if there is a need we involve the management , hardest part of job for me is Chat and most enjoyable part of this job is self satisfaction that you get for closing the deals that you worked hard for it.

Pros

Everybody brings his or her lunch and I don't think free lunch does any good for the sales dept.

Cons

Long Hours is not suggested.

Fast-paced, highly engaging work environment.

A great thing about CAS is that a typical day will provide many challenges and rewards. Some days we are face-to-face with people from open to close, and others we are busy on the phones and online chat. You never know who is going to walk through the door. Finding out what their needs are and building a sale that meets those needs is very rewarding. Any questions or concerns we may have, there is a manager to assist and support us. The floor environment is fair, and everyone is given the chance to succeed. The sheer number of sales we do provides a lot of follow-up that can be difficult to keep up with, but if viewed as a challenge and dealt with consistently things will not become overwhelming.

Pros

Fast-paced, great support, friendly staff, lots of stock.

Enthusiastic work environment

From the beginning of my career at CAS , It has been a continued learning and development process which have lead into success both personal and business life . We have been running into obstacles like anything in life, fortunately with the right guideline from mentors , we always find the way to overcome them . It is versatile when it comes to problem solving. Its fast pace and technologically enabled infrastructure can be challenging sometimes but there is always support for people want to get out of their comfort zone and adopt .Its eclectic culture makes the day creative and fun !

Pros

Opportunity to sell across nation

Cons

Working weekend

Fast Paced Place.

Job at CAS is fast paced and competitive and keeps you occupied all day.Best online presence pulls in the customers. Competitive prices ensures steady business.

Pros

You are busy all day with different modes of Sales, Not a dull moment in day's routine.

Cons

Spiff system is not there like most competitors.

It is a fun workplace, it keeps me busy and I enjoy it

The company has given me so much that I am thankful to it. I remember the days when I used to work under the direct contrrol of the CEO, who always applauded my work and motivated me all the times. Now the company has grown bigger and bigger and I am happy that I started my career in this company when it was a plant and now it has become a very strong tree. A lot of changes and lot of knowledge I have gained in the past around 7 years. May this company grow leaps and bounds. From the core of my heart, I have very special respect for Mr. Ari Klein, who always takes care of all the employees

Pros

free luches used to be served on every Sunday, but now it has become a very big company but still we get free lunches, free gift cards for achieving the goals etc/c

Cons

Working from 9.15 till 7.00 is very long work time, but it is fun. I never get tired at work, because of the multiple activities at work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement