Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Reviews in Etobicoke, ON

i enjoy BBQ

Saturdaysshipping and receiving, taking payments, managing inventory hardest part is loading heavy items into customer's cars the enjoyable part is making new friends everyday because i deal with so many customers

Pros

at least once in a month the manager buys me lunch

Cons

longest hours spent at work is may be 10 hours

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

22 June 2021
Thanks for highlighting that we like to treat our employees when we can. Keep making those connections with all those customers you assist!

Growth & Opportunity

To summarize my experience with CAS, the word growth comes to mind. I was fortunate to come on board when we had only two locations in Ontario. Things are extremely fast paced and always changing. To succeed here, you must be adaptable and get to know all aspects of the company, even if you're hired in just one department. Advancement is always a possibility, but never a given. I'm glad we expanded through COVID, even though the work days were extremely long picking up the slack of those who didn't excel working from home.

Pros

Travel, Senior Leadership are friendly.

Cons

Long days, Amount of Workload at time

Fun workplace with room for growth and advancement

Canadian Appliance Source is a great place to make a living! There are always tasks and challenges to keep you moving forward and involved, and a tremendous amount of support when you have questions. The workplace culture is cutting edge, and the staff is a delight to work with.

Pros

Lunch Events, Birthday Celebrations, Holiday Functions

Cons

N/a

Fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding work environment

Great workplace for those willing to take on the challenge of a fast-paced and growing company. Management always present and willing to help employees learn and grow.

our work place is competetive in nature and can't have a luxury of having this sort of things.

Typical day at work place starts by setting up goal for the day , resolve any outstanding issue , if there is a need we involve the management , hardest part of job for me is Chat and most enjoyable part of this job is self satisfaction that you get for closing the deals that you worked hard for it.

Pros

Everybody brings his or her lunch and I don't think free lunch does any good for the sales dept.

Cons

Long Hours is not suggested.

Great company and friendly work environment

CAS is a wonderful workplace and I feel lucky to be a part of this company.Great management- always understanding and taking care of the team members. It is a fast paced work environment, day goes by really quick.Friendly staff and co-workers always helping each other and working as a team. I love my CAS family.

Productive and fun work place

I have been with CAS going on to my 8th year , there is never a dull moment we are always growing and learning as a team with the support and trust the company places in me is Humbling . The company provides me with the correct tools to make my job easy Support from upper management is phenomenal the work place culture is always driven to positivity the most enjoyable part of my job " there is never a dull moment " I am always learning as a long term employee I must say Thank you CAS I am proud of being part of this great company .

Good place, family owned.

Day to day work is not too hard. It's family owned business which makes it feel more personable. A customer is really a king with this company and everyone tries to bend backward to help out whenever they can.

Great place, great people

This company is busy, which keeps your day moving quickly. There is lots of support for all your questions, and a very friendly overall environment. A great place to work!

Pros

Company events, friendly staff

The Right Choice

Having been in the Appliance Industry for some time now I can honestly say joining the CAS team was the absolute right choice. Culturally this is one of the best places I have worked in the industry. Management is thoroughly on top of their game providing a structured, encouraging, and enjoyable work environment. Tools provided for executing your day to day are absolutely phenomenal. They are sincere leaders in this industry constantly growing and expanding their team. But more importantly encouraging and allowing for personal growth within the company. Opportunities are endless and things are always changing for the better. What really amazes me is how genuinely they take associate feedback to continue to improve this organization. I feel supported and challenged in my job which is a top priority for selecting a place of employment. All in all I am more than satisfied with my decision to come to CAS and I am looking forward to growing with the company.

Pros

professionalism, leadership, work environment

Jobs at Canadian Appliance Source

in Etobicoke, ON
See more jobs

Very productive and friendly environment

Very friendly and productive environment to work in. Everybody looks out for each other and managers are very easy to talk to and helpful. The company takes pride in the products and services that are offered to their customers. Employees are also valued and it is evident by the way our managers relate to us.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Work on weekends

Great Innovative Company

I have been in the retail industry for more than 25+ years this has to be one of the best companies I have ever worked for! Very Innovative, user friendly and high tech sales order and follow up system to use. It makes your job very easy and you make less mistakes. Management always there for you for help and to support. Easy access to top management who always wants to hear from you for any suggestions or improvements. Job work and life balance is great, much better than my previous job. Employees are cared for, respected and recognized for the contribution they make everyday. Overall great support staff and very high paced professional work environment. For a challenging and rewarding career, this is the best place!

Most sophisticated company in appliance market

I have been with CAS about a year. I have been enjoying every day at work so far. One of the most attractive aspects of the company is its culture. I have never felt I am being drawn into top to bottom dated corporate brick and mortar culture. Whatever the role you are performing at CAS ,everyone gets the same respect they deserve and team members always there to help you if ever needed. Second ,its innovative approach to appliance market. CAS provides all the necessary high-tech tools in order to provide highest satisfaction to it's clients. Third , CAS is very versatile when it comes to problem solving. Executive team is always keeping all the communication channels open so when problem occurs they can come up with a solution fast in order to increase efficiency.

Pros

income, innovative, respectful environment, versatile

Cons

Weekend

Great Innovative Company

One of the best companies I have ever worked for! Very Innovative, user friendly and high tech sales order and follow up system to use. It makes your job very easy and you make less mistakes. Management always there for you for help and to support. Easy access to top management who always wants to hear from you for any suggestions or improvements. Job work and life balance is great, much better than my previous job. Employees are cared for, respected and recognized for the contribution they make everyday. Overall great support staff and very high paced professional work environment. For a challenging and rewarding career, this is the best place!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement