Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Overall good place to work, but not without it's frustrations.

The day to day working for CAS is a pleasurable experience. My two direct bosses, are awesome. But the disconnect between the higher up management on the Ops and Sales sides can prove to be quite frustrating, and has lead to conflicting direction on projects they want done more than once.

Pros

recognition for hard work, great working relationship with direct bosses.

Cons

Disconnect between the \ mgmt on the Ops and Sales sides can prove to be frustrating, & has lead to conflicting direction on projects they want done more than once.

2 August 2021
Thank you for this important feedback. As we get larger, there is definitely more of a challenge to align visions and projects. We appreciate this feedback and will work on aligning.

I have grown over the years while working with CAS since 2018, I have learnt a lot about Logistics pros and cons as time time unfold.

Working with CAS has been a great experience and all round development for me. It is a company that looks affect everyone growth. I have growth over the years and even train new employees after me. It is literally my first job when I migrate to Canada, and I have learnt the Canadian WORK Culture through CAS.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Good hours

22 June 2021
Amazing feedback! Thank you for showing off CAS' attitude towards growth and development.

it was great place to work with such a good people

for me I was comfy working at Canadian appliance my coworkers wear helpful and management was well manage. I had a great time working at Canadian appliance with friendly co-workers

22 June 2021
Thank you for such a great review of our team and culture here.

Breakdown in communication

I started with this company and rec'd excellent training in policies, procedures and product knowledge. However the manager played favorite with one sales person that caused me endless grief in working extra hours, and taking heat for problems that this sales person caused. The manager did not see it that way, so I left. I was surprised that no one contacted me to hear whey I did leave. I would have stayed if someone had listened to my side of this huge problem.

Pros

Great training

Cons

Manager did nothing to correct a very bad situation.

Jobs at Canadian Appliance Source