Canadian Appliance Source
Happiness score is 71 out of 100

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

Productive and fun environment to work in.

A typical day at work involves coming in and preparing for the afternoon shift. I learned that planning and preparing sets the shift up for success. The management is always present and looking for ways for the company to be better. The workplace culture is mixed with people of all races however we all work and get along like family. The hardest part of the job involves maintaining a productive standard, not everyday is going to be a win. I enjoy coming to work and being faced with different scenarios. There is never a day where I do repetitive work, it maybe within my role however the conditions will vary.

Pros

Free lunches, overtime if needed and casual environment.

Cons

Must be able to lift 75 lbs comfortably

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

10 May 2021
Thank you for the positive feedback. We agree, one thing with CAS is that everyday we are challenged with new and different things.

The worst

Worst company ever !!! Don’t work here you will never grow in this company. They will ask about your feedback and don’t give you the credit for it. Such a waste of time

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

2 August 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We understand that in such a fast-paced environment, it can be difficult to get our ideas across. We have a commitment at CAS to listen to all feedback provided and implement new ideas where needed.

Cas pros/cons

Exciting products, high quality people, dynamic solution challenges, commitment to excellence, corporate values.The managers focus on the work you do. There is a minimum of favoritism and personality clashes.

Pros

Great work environment with amazing team work.

Cons

Ensure we are planning long terms for any adjustments we make to our business.

Needs Improvement

Typical day consist of a tug of war over resources between different areas of the warehouse .Management does the best they can. With the resources that they are given.Workplace culture can be too playful at times. Too much talking and camaraderie when there is work to be done. Faster Pace needed. Hardest part is not having competent staff. What I like about my job completing the task that's put before me and my team.

Pros

Leaving work before Rush Hour

Cons

Fighting for resources staff and space

Great place to work. Advancement available if showing interest.

Started with this company with zero knowledge of its policy or procedures.Was given proper training to advance my skills.Team support from all departments

Pros

team work. inter department support. free lunches, BBQ s and recognition on great job

Cons

heavy items. lot of walking. multi similar items(1 letter or 1 number different)

Never a Dull Moment

Thanks to progressive thinking and constant improvements to systems the company is always moving. Having our own IT department and in house software also gives CAS a huge advantage.

Pros

Lunch/Dinners and bonus opportunities

Fast paced but enjoyable

I've worked for CAS for over 5 years. Started as a dock hand. Moved my way up in the company at a good pace. CAS has always treated my family and I very well. Definitely no complaints. Bbq's in the summer, holiday party in the winter. Good people, comfortable working environment.

Pros

Bbq's, friendly, advancement opportunities

Bad and rude

Sudden termination.i was finalizing the deal with my client amd he said come at the backoffice nd handed me letter of termination.when i asked why. He said no reason.i did more then 100000 sales last month.god knows what else they want from sales associates......

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Jobs at Canadian Appliance Source