Canadian Appliance Source
View all Canadian Appliance Source reviews

Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Review

The worst

Worst company ever !!! Don’t work here you will never grow in this company. They will ask about your feedback and don’t give you the credit for it. Such a waste of time

Pros

Cons

1.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

2 August 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We understand that in such a fast-paced environment, it can be difficult to get our ideas across. We have a commitment at CAS to listen to all feedback provided and implement new ideas where needed.

Same role

It's a great place to work and grow

It is really a great to company to work. The other colleagues and the management are very supportive. The team is awesome. Your hardwork is recognized by giving some bunus every week and month.
Same role

Great company and friendly work environment

CAS is a wonderful workplace and I feel lucky to be a part of this company.Great management- always understanding and taking care of the team members. It is a fast paced work environment, day goes by really quick.Friendly staff and co-workers always helping each other and working as a team. I love my CAS family.
Same location

Productive and fun environment to work in.

A typical day at work involves coming in and preparing for the afternoon shift. I learned that planning and preparing sets the shift up for success. The management is always present and looking for ways for the company to be better. The workplace culture is mixed with people of all races however we all work and get along like family. The hardest part of the job involves maintaining a productive standard, not everyday is going to be a win. I enjoy coming to work and being faced with different scenarios. There is never a day where I do repetitive work, it maybe within my role however the conditions will vary.

Pros

Free lunches, overtime if needed and casual environment.

Cons

Must be able to lift 75 lbs comfortably

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

10 May 2021
Thank you for the positive feedback. We agree, one thing with CAS is that everyday we are challenged with new and different things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement

Compare Canadian Appliance Source with

• Canadian Appliance Source
  • The worst
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?