Canadian Appliance Source
View all Canadian Appliance Source reviews

Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Review

Productive and fun environment to work in.

A typical day at work involves coming in and preparing for the afternoon shift. I learned that planning and preparing sets the shift up for success. The management is always present and looking for ways for the company to be better. The workplace culture is mixed with people of all races however we all work and get along like family. The hardest part of the job involves maintaining a productive standard, not everyday is going to be a win. I enjoy coming to work and being faced with different scenarios. There is never a day where I do repetitive work, it maybe within my role however the conditions will vary.

Pros

Free lunches, overtime if needed and casual environment.

Cons

Must be able to lift 75 lbs comfortably

5.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

10 May 2021
Thank you for the positive feedback. We agree, one thing with CAS is that everyday we are challenged with new and different things.

Same role

Organized work environment, friendly staff, great salary and benefits

I felt right away that CAS warehouse was different from other warehouses I’ve worked at, it was spacious,organized,well lit with great personalities to work with. Most warehouses feel like dungeons, not CAS. Advancement opportunities are hard to come by but the company is still young in the province of Quebec and patience is required. Overall a great place to work.

Pros

Salary, Benefits, Pizza Days, Christmas Parties, fun work environment

Cons

Advancement from within/no leadership training programs
Same location

The worst

Worst company ever !!! Don’t work here you will never grow in this company. They will ask about your feedback and don’t give you the credit for it. Such a waste of time

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

2 August 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We understand that in such a fast-paced environment, it can be difficult to get our ideas across. We have a commitment at CAS to listen to all feedback provided and implement new ideas where needed.
Same location

Cas pros/cons

Exciting products, high quality people, dynamic solution challenges, commitment to excellence, corporate values.The managers focus on the work you do. There is a minimum of favoritism and personality clashes.

Pros

Great work environment with amazing team work.

Cons

Ensure we are planning long terms for any adjustments we make to our business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement

Compare Canadian Appliance Source with

• Canadian Appliance Source
  • Productive and fun environment to work in.