Canadian Appliance Source
View all Canadian Appliance Source reviews

Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Review

Productive and friendly workplace with Gym

Days are differents one another because some days you have much pick up and you can't have time to eat. Personnely I like the environnment of my work place we have fun.

5.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

22 June 2021
Great to hear you are having fun and enjoying the work environment. I know that customer pickups can definitely be a workout, but we don't have a gym!

It's a great place to work and grow

It is really a great to company to work. The other colleagues and the management are very supportive. The team is awesome. Your hardwork is recognized by giving some bunus every week and month.

A fun and rewarding company to work for.

Coming into the showroom, checking all your messages and any changes to your outstanding accounts. Provide fantastic service to your clients in person, over the phone and on-line, with the goal of getting their commitment to make the purchase. Learning and training is an ongoing and a very important part of the job as appliances are always changing. The management team is supportive with a team based focus, which contributes to the culture as a whole. You will manage or own accounts but will certainly help a team member on their day off, etc. If you don't want to be constantly adapting to new changes, you may find this position more of a challenge. One of the many enjoyable aspects would be the flexibility and relationship building you get to experience.

Pros

No late retail hours and a flexible atmosphere.

Cons

Great Place for a Career

Great place to work as I have been given an opportunity to excel at the things I do best. Was hired as a leader and my leadership role has evolved with my experiences at CAS. The company has been a blessing in work life balance and have not had a work life balance like this in my sales career! Unbelievable place to be and the management staff has been extremely supportive in all areas of my job! Would recommend to anyone looking for a sales career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement