Canadian Appliance Source
Happiness score is 72 out of 100
View all Canadian Appliance Source reviews

Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Review

New system changes should be done gradually

Too many changes in the system at a fast pace. Not enough time for the associates to settle down. As an SSM, too many distractions from the chore job of selling.

Pros

Transparency w management

Cons

A bit stressful with all the new changes coming up

4.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

22 June 2021
Thank you for the feedback. We understand that it can be quite fast paced here, not only with sales and customers, but our systems and processes are always changing. We hope you can keep in mind that we develop these changes to innovate and improve efficiencies.

Same role

Sales and a Great Work environment

Its always fun coming to work, speaking with new clients, building professional relationships, and trying to be the top sales person.You have phones, walk in customers, chatting system sales, they give you every opportunity to make as much sales as you want, and you get what you put into it, there is no cap for growth. I appreciate that they can see when someone works hard, and puts in the effort.

Pros

Your own desk, Freedom to sale, great staff, great pay.
Same role

Best life decision that I have ever made

Canadian Appliance Source has provided me an opportunity to really show my talents and they allow me to push myself to the next level With the support of the management team, I have grown with the company that has grown leap and bounds as well I was hesitant to come at first but after the leap of faith I made, it paid off in the most positive fashion that I could have ever imagined Greatest Decision Ever!! Thanks CAS

Pros

Ample growth opportunities

It's a great place to work and grow

It is really a great to company to work. The other colleagues and the management are very supportive. The team is awesome. Your hardwork is recognized by giving some bunus every week and month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement

Compare Canadian Appliance Source with

• Canadian Appliance Source
  • New system changes should be done gradually