Canadian Appliance Source
View all Canadian Appliance Source reviews

Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Review

Great company to work for

I have been working for Canadian Appliace Source for more than 2 years now and I am very greatful to be part of this company. We have very supportive managment. Great pay and of-course it requires initiative and lots of effort. Due to the nature of commission everyone has the ability to decide how much effort to put behind continuous learning and helping clients to decide on their overall pay. I really like the work culture at CAS, a lot of co-workers and managers that I know are like family to me now. The only thing that I wish was better is the working hours. We have very long working hours and we all work on weekends.

Pros

Free lunches (unfortunatly due to covid we have not enjoyed this benefit)

Cons

Long hours, not having weekends off

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

A fun and rewarding company to work for.

Coming into the showroom, checking all your messages and any changes to your outstanding accounts. Provide fantastic service to your clients in person, over the phone and on-line, with the goal of getting their commitment to make the purchase. Learning and training is an ongoing and a very important part of the job as appliances are always changing. The management team is supportive with a team based focus, which contributes to the culture as a whole. You will manage or own accounts but will certainly help a team member on their day off, etc. If you don't want to be constantly adapting to new changes, you may find this position more of a challenge. One of the many enjoyable aspects would be the flexibility and relationship building you get to experience.

Pros

No late retail hours and a flexible atmosphere.

Same role

Over all good company to work for

I am satisfied with my revenue and looking forwards to develop more business , a lot of work to do in Sales and other admin. Tasks , but it pays off as long as you follow up with it .No one is perfect but I would say this will be the best place to work for in the Major appliances industry.

Pros

short shifts on week end .

Cons

Customer service reverse some tasks to you, you don't just do sales.

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

10 May 2021
Thank you for this feedback! We are striving to improve our processes everyday.
Same role

A culture of accountability and fun

It has been my experience that CAS is a fast paced environment with cutting edge innovations. The leadership team is approachable and do their best to maintain a culture of fun without scarifying the very high standards of performance. With an air personal accountability employees can work independently, without micromanagement.

Pros

Lunches, Recognition, in person and online, group outings like boat cruise and Christmas party (pre covid)

Cons

In the fast paced environment, sometimes the "WHY" gets missed. Better performance with buy in vs compliance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement

Compare Canadian Appliance Source with

• Canadian Appliance Source
  • Great company to work for
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?