Canadian Appliance Source
View all Canadian Appliance Source reviews

Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Review

Fun workplace with room for growth and advancement

Canadian Appliance Source is a great place to make a living! There are always tasks and challenges to keep you moving forward and involved, and a tremendous amount of support when you have questions. The workplace culture is cutting edge, and the staff is a delight to work with.

Pros

Lunch Events, Birthday Celebrations, Holiday Functions

Cons

N/a

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great place, great people

This company is busy, which keeps your day moving quickly. There is lots of support for all your questions, and a very friendly overall environment. A great place to work!

Pros

Company events, friendly staff
Same location

i enjoy BBQ

Saturdaysshipping and receiving, taking payments, managing inventory hardest part is loading heavy items into customer's cars the enjoyable part is making new friends everyday because i deal with so many customers

Pros

at least once in a month the manager buys me lunch

Cons

longest hours spent at work is may be 10 hours

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

22 June 2021
Thanks for highlighting that we like to treat our employees when we can. Keep making those connections with all those customers you assist!
Same location

Growth & Opportunity

To summarize my experience with CAS, the word growth comes to mind. I was fortunate to come on board when we had only two locations in Ontario. Things are extremely fast paced and always changing. To succeed here, you must be adaptable and get to know all aspects of the company, even if you're hired in just one department. Advancement is always a possibility, but never a given. I'm glad we expanded through COVID, even though the work days were extremely long picking up the slack of those who didn't excel working from home.

Pros

Travel, Senior Leadership are friendly.

Cons

Long days, Amount of Workload at time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement

Compare Canadian Appliance Source with

• Canadian Appliance Source
  • Fun workplace with room for growth and advancement