Canadian Appliance Source
View all Canadian Appliance Source reviews

Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Review

Fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding work environment

Great workplace for those willing to take on the challenge of a fast-paced and growing company. Management always present and willing to help employees learn and grow.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Growth & Opportunity

To summarize my experience with CAS, the word growth comes to mind. I was fortunate to come on board when we had only two locations in Ontario. Things are extremely fast paced and always changing. To succeed here, you must be adaptable and get to know all aspects of the company, even if you're hired in just one department. Advancement is always a possibility, but never a given. I'm glad we expanded through COVID, even though the work days were extremely long picking up the slack of those who didn't excel working from home.

Pros

Travel, Senior Leadership are friendly.

Cons

Long days, Amount of Workload at time
Same role

Ambitious, fast-growing company

Each day provides a manageable challenge between scheduled and unexpected tasks. It's a good opportunity to demonstrate your organisation skills and versatility.Management is extremely approachable, always open to ideas about how to improve company procedures and individual job tasks. Decisions are made and implemented as quickly as possible. It's rewarding to see your efforts recognised and appreciated by management.There's a real sense of team effort both within and across departments, with a strong emphasis on bettering customer experience and strengthening the company.
Same location

i enjoy BBQ

Saturdaysshipping and receiving, taking payments, managing inventory hardest part is loading heavy items into customer's cars the enjoyable part is making new friends everyday because i deal with so many customers

Pros

at least once in a month the manager buys me lunch

Cons

longest hours spent at work is may be 10 hours

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

22 June 2021
Thanks for highlighting that we like to treat our employees when we can. Keep making those connections with all those customers you assist!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement

Compare Canadian Appliance Source with

• Canadian Appliance Source
  • Fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding work environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?