Canadian Appliance Source
View all Canadian Appliance Source reviews

Canadian Appliance Source

Canadian Appliance Source Employee Review

Enjoy it a lot ,

I had a well-organized onboarding procedure and the culture was amazing. Very diverse place that everyone in the team was so helpful.I will highly recommend this job to anyone. And the pay rate was so good.

5.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Canadian Appliance Source

2 August 2021
Amazing! We have worked incredibly hard to make the onboarding process a better experience for our new employees. After all, you only get one chance at a first impression! Glad you are liking it here at CAS.

Same location

Organized work environment, friendly staff, great salary and benefits

I felt right away that CAS warehouse was different from other warehouses I’ve worked at, it was spacious,organized,well lit with great personalities to work with. Most warehouses feel like dungeons, not CAS. Advancement opportunities are hard to come by but the company is still young in the province of Quebec and patience is required. Overall a great place to work.

Pros

Salary, Benefits, Pizza Days, Christmas Parties, fun work environment

Cons

Advancement from within/no leadership training programs
Same location

- A typical day at work is answering phone calls and making outbound calls to customers - Management makes you feel like you are valuable and open to helping you progress -The culture is very positive and hardworking - Hardest part is dealing with difficult customers and having to often multi-task -What I enjoy most are the people there

Pros

Work environment

It's a great place to work and grow

It is really a great to company to work. The other colleagues and the management are very supportive. The team is awesome. Your hardwork is recognized by giving some bunus every week and month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Appliance Source. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement