Canadian Analytical Labortories

Canadian Analytical Labortories Employee Reviews with Jobs

Canada14 reviews

Assessment/Performance review based on favouritism

Management only listens to one person. Poor, non-favorite employee get stuck with routine activities, no growth, seniors are bullies, VP acts so unprofessional and unethical, like a monster who yells everywhere he likes. Thus employees fight everyday like crabs pulling down each other. It could have been a good company if managed properly.

Excellent company and excellent boss

I got great work culture and opportunities here. It's a family style atmosphere where everyone help each other. The work exposure you get as a techicnical or non technical person is tremendous as you have tje opportunity to try every aspect of the job from start to end which I feel is the uniqueness of the company and you won't find it in bigger corporations. The other reviews which are mostly negative are from the past and company has come a long way now and all the negative comments are already addressed and improved. I definitely recommend anyone to work here

Pros

Goof benefit plan, tremendous work exposure, family style atmosphere, work life balance, nice teams decent salary

Cons

I didnt find anything

Insights into Canadian Analytical Labortories

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

won't recommend

Worked here and trust me any future applicant , - You can enjoy much more and can get growth opportunity in any other jobs or company. - you are slave of VP if you are working here and very unprofessional work place - lots of chit-chat and politics

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

The worst company I have ever worked

I am current employee of this company.Here you don't feel you are in Canada, everybody around you shouting and speaking Indian. LAB Manager is rude and shouting on people, of course give priority to women he likes. The company is so cheap that ask chemists to reuse disposable stuff. Better not to say about quality of their work" .ZERO".

Pros

Non

Cons

everything from management to culture

Good company,ruined by Nondisplined manager

This work place managed by nondisplined, unrespectful partial selfish and w*menizer manger. Where is no value of experience education and knowledge.poor work culture.

Pros

Good pay and benefits.

Cons

Bad work culture.

Bully Manager (VP) No manners how to talk to employees

" One rotten apple spoils the whole basket" That is Lab Manager(VP). He has no manners to talk to people.His behaviour is the biggest factor that company lose the good employees.He micro manage, attacks on personal life,favoritism and poor workplace culture.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything else

Demotivational tour with obstacles of fake hopes

One man play, puppets dance in the rain, favoritism, promotion/selection criteria- same community(as of vp) or lack of education/knowledge/experience are the best candidates. Well, you gotta experience the worst thing in your career. Doesn't seem like Canada, same old school politics, policies, employee treatment. No place for respectful people or the one who believes in hard work pays back.

Pros

Nothing much to say

Cons

Everything else

Managment is worst

Company managment treat you like labour.over time they pay you same salary.and work is double.they never listen your voice always they are right.please go packaging instead of this.

Growing Company that gives a chance to New Immigrants

This company gave me my first job when no other company would look at my resume. I have learned so much since I have started. They have invested in technology and in the last round of bonuses have started to focus on their people as well.

Pros

High Tech Equipment

Cons

Fast paced work enviroment

Garbage company

Accept position till u find any other job, i mean u have two month time to earn money while you are on training then leave immediately. This is how this guys should be treated. Most of the staff will bully you if you are not Asian Indian, so red flag for this company. Ask any one who have worked here (production, warehouse,R&D,lab,administartion), Manager has no sense how to talk, he some times even attack on personal life. Many complaints went to company Owner but look like he don't care as long as he makes 💰.

Pros

Christmas bonus 5$ tim card- Lol

Cons

Don't have enough space

New Learning

Excellent job profile with new techniques and applications. Latest instruments are available which are new for me and very useful and efficient in pharmaceutical industry.

Pros

good working culture

Cons

long distance to travel

The worst place ever

The worst place to work ever. Total Health Centre and Canadian Analytical Laboratories. Treat people like robots and machines and manipulate things. Very bad pay and treatment.

Worst company I ever worked for.

Horrible workplace. Management sees you as a robot. They manipulate and exploits peoples personal and private livelihoods for their own selfish gains.

Pros

People that this company exploits

Cons

Everything Else

Productive and a dedicated place to work and enjoy the job. Most modern laboratories with all the necessary facilities required to conduct various analyses and testing of samples. Best place to work and at the same time learn latest techniques.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canadian Analytical Labortories. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement