CanadaDrugs.com Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Energetic and engaged workplace working for customers first.
Manager of Quality Training, Sales (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 August 2013
The Best thing about Canadadrugs is the people. Everyone comes into work everyday with purpose: to make a difference in someone else's life and it has created one of the most remarkable examples of customer care I have ever experienced. I'm proud to be a part of that team as I know everyone else is too.
Worked with great people
Patient Service representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 February 2013
Coming in to work was a daily routine. I would come in everyday and know exactly what needs to be done. Worked well with or without supervision. I loved working with people I worked with on my overnight shift. I found the hardest part about the job was the everyday change.
Pros
incentives
Cons
Great place to work if you are capable of not taking crititsm personally
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 January 2013
A typical day at work consists of preparing your desk and computer for the day. Answering all customer calls and placing required orders. Coworkers are great, management could be better as they choose not to listen to what front line staff are informing them of (in regards to customer queries, concerns etc). The most enjoyable part of this job is talking to a wide variety of people from all around the world and in all walks of life. The least enjoyable part of this job is that it can become very repetitive.
Great Work Environment
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 November 2012
Working at Canada Drugs is a great work experience and great learning environment.