Early retirement. Wanted to do something I enjoyed. CRA great organization. However, very political and extremely regimented towards legislation. I was not able to contribute my ideas.
They kept me on contracts of 60-90 days, and waited until the last minute to tell me i was extended. It was really tough trying to plan and live. Buying a car was next to impossible because each employment and income proof letter showed only a few days left before the end of my contract. After 5 years we are supposed to be permanent but it’s too stressful to wait that long. I found better employment.
It was the end of my second assignment! The first contract was completed with success that they had me back for one more year after the first original assignment.
Temporary Job during peak tax season only lasts 2-3 months
Unable to acquire permanent position... contracts are not stable
Lack of work only a contract
It was a summer student position and I left at the end of summer to go back to school.
Unfortunatly I lost my job at CRA to Government cut backs.
- How long does the entire hiring process take for a full time job?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Canada Revenue Agency?7 people answered
- What is the company culture at Canada Revenue Agency?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Canada Revenue Agency?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Canada Revenue Agency?5 people answered
- What is the dress code at Canada Revenue Agency?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Canada Revenue Agency, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Canada Revenue Agency?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Canada Revenue Agency management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Canada Revenue Agency?3 people answered