It's dog eat dog. There is no support from team leaders since they over-hire term employees and renew the highest scoring. Since you're in competition with your peers there is no information sharing.
Production, production, production.
The company is a learning environment where all staff help each other. People enjoy their work and the atmosphere reflects that. People were treated very respectfully and all concerns were addressed.
Was in collections and due to our intensive phone calls with clients and corporations management seemed very relaxed and supportive as most of our stress came directly from our phone calls. In addition, they provided lots of feedback and really wanted us to succeed
Fairly liberal, advertises various holidays dedicated to tolerance, acceptance, and inclusion to its employees. None of its policies are forced on employees however, and every worker is allowed to maintain their own worldviews so long as they do not disrupt fellow employees.
- How long does the entire hiring process take for a full time job?10 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Canada Revenue Agency?9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Canada Revenue Agency?7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Canada Revenue Agency?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Canada Revenue Agency?5 people answered
- What is the dress code at Canada Revenue Agency?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Canada Revenue Agency, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Canada Revenue Agency?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Canada Revenue Agency management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Canada Revenue Agency?3 people answered