Questions and Answers about Canada Revenue Agency

Here's what people have said about working and interviewing at Canada Revenue Agency.

View all 29 questions about Canada Revenue Agency

I am filling out the EI benefit claim Do I have to state that I am receiving a company private survrance insurance...?


Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information. Guidelines

3 answers

I would believe all income should be reported. However I would investigate the answer with EI and make sure I am following all laws.

Answered - Administrative Support (Former Employee) - St. John's, NL

Report answer

Yes you do have to declare it but it may not affect your EI payments. you will have to contact the EI agency and discuss with them

Answered - Manager Error Inspection & Taxpayer Contact (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB

Report answer

Yes you do

Answered - IT Analyst/LAN Administrator (CS-01/ A-CS2) (Former Employee) - Ottawa East, ON

Report answer

Related questions: