Canada Protection Plan

Canada Protection Plan Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Featured review
Canada Protection Plan selected this as a representative review
Truly caring, productive family-like workplace. Managers had an open door policy; open to questions from employees at any time. The environment was very warm and caring.
Horrible place to work with awful culture and very low pay.Employees are not appreciated and management is awful and do not care about employees.
No growth to be expected.
21 February 2020
We appreciate you sharing this feedback with us. We value creating a positive work environment and culture for all of our employees and offer wellness initiatives on a variety of topics including physical, nutritional and financial. We also offer professional development and training opportunities. Our salary levels are updated annually against market to ensure competitiveness.
The pay is bad for the
Amount of work we do, work as double for the past 2 years but salary still the same.

Nice place to work but the salary is for third world country. Only thing the management cares is to meet the end of the month target.
21 February 2020
Thank you for providing us with this feedback and for acknowledging our company as a nice place to work. We do regularly celebrate years of service, recognize and promote internally, and we deeply care about giving back to the community. We’re more than just about production and our salary levels are updated annually against market to ensure competitiveness.
Created niche product for the hard to insure. Unfortunately there was little support from HO on day to day business which hampered the ability for RSD's to do their job efficiently.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
No room for advncement
People are relaxed and very welcoming, no stress or issues when working and you look forward to coming into work on a daily basis even when its going for lunc
Really liked the job but commuting was taking too long. After 3 months was going to work from home, even though I changed travelling options was late.
This is a position most based on favoritism. Very high school mentality. Management does not care and they will fire you if they see you do not join the party.
Pros
Cons
Not Professional
21 February 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We consistently strive to ensure that all of our employees are treated equally and with respect. We are proud of our engaged workforce as it promotes our friendly, dynamic and diverse work environment.
Poor system & customer service. no consistency in terms of guidance and training process. Unacceptable behaviour of the team lead. Shows to work very late.
21 February 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Our systems are constantly undergoing enhancements to better support our internal and external clients. While we appreciate you sharing your viewpoint with us, we do manage employee performance on an ongoing basis and are not aware of any issues regarding any of our underwriting team.
Data entry and routine work of taking phone calls is mostly the job for 1st line employees. HR does a great job of keeping things light though to reduce the turnover in this potentially boring work environment.
Pros
many free lunches
Cons
routine work
Canada Protection Plan was a great place to work. I worked along excellent staff who became close friends in two short months. I enjoyed my experience.
Fast growing business but still going through some growing pains. There is a good, friendly group of managers here that makes you feel comfortable. A very good work environment.
Pros
Laid back culture
Cons
Fast growth
Growing company, need a lot of work internally, lot of pressure on the sales people. still roles are not fully understood inside the company so lot of work to be done.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Protection Plan. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5