Canada Prime Marketing

Canada Prime Marketing Employee Reviews

Canada28 reviews
Superb job and amazing staff
Day goes by quick
Sales skills

Management great

Great atmosphere

iPad dieds

Best part of the job is seeing customers excited about getting telus for the first time
Challenging, Competitive, Rewarding
Fast paced and competitive work environment. If you're a fast learner and enjoy a competitive, challenging but ultimately very rewarding working environment, Canada Prime Marketing would be a terrific fit for you.
Best means Canada Prime
Really privileged to work with the best people around in CPM. All the staff and management are very helpful and stay strong with their fellow employees in all circumstances.
Best company to work in canada
This is the best company to work in canada
Work mates are so good and helping they always help you in every situation . Our managers always understand situation and adjust with us in every situation .
Great Company
One of the best experience I had working with Canada Prime Marketing. Great company great people and I feel priviliged to be a part of one of the best company.
Best place to work
Best place to work.Friendly environment and give foriegn tours .Recently visit Mexico and if hit target get bonus.The best part of job is that we have to go different places to sell telus products lot of fun on events.Hard time when we don't have good deals and we have to sell products hit the target but management motivates us that we can do. That's why we are the best.
Get out of your Comfort Zone and obtain great Sales skills
I consider Canada Prime Marketing to be a place for people who want to get out of their comfort zone, who are willing to work on continuously improving and that enjoy challenges. All the sales positions are outside sales so being good at interacting with people is mandatory. It's not an easy job, but in exchange, you will receive lots of support from the team and training almost every day.
Pros
High energy environment, team members
Cons
Commission, weather conditions.
Productive and very fun work place
The managers are amazing. I enjoyed working for this company. The work environment , company culture, and employees just made me feel like home. Lots of multitasking to do though, but everyone is always ready to help. Lots of fun.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Lots of multitasking
Door to Door Sales..
If you like working long hours out in the heat/cold then this is the job for you.
This is a "door to door" job, they'll hire anybody that applies and not to forget to mention, they don't say it's a door to door job in their job ad.

You get paid commission (based on your sales) not hourly paid, which I think it's not fair, especially if your walking around for like 8-9 hours in the cold or heat.
This Is a horrible place to work!
I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone.
Usually people don’t last a week working with Canada prime marketing.

The over all company is not a good place to work at!
very poor
The work ethics are completely out of order. The office is more like a fish market. Its more like a dictatorial business. The hard work is rarely appreciated and more over majority of the employees are not happy or satisfied.
Cons
decreasing bonuses, poor salaries, unethical
not a good place to work
nothing to learn other than scamming customers , overloaded schedule and extra long shifts with no pay at all .

management is the worst I have ever seen in my life , no professionalism , no human decency
Pros
Cons
it is a long list
Life as a Sales Manager
I'm a sales manager at Canada Prime Marketing. Have been going on 4 years now. Everyone that knows me will tell you what I think about this company. It's a family oriented workplace. Everyone looks out for each other and strives to better each individual upcoming marketer or salesman. That's how we roll!
Pros
pushed hard, promotions, aggressive bonuses
Cons
You have to work hard!
An Environment To Grow & Thrive In
Since working for this marketing company, I've adapted extroverted tendencies and have completely left my comfort zone. I have learned a lot and I am continuing to grow, mature, and nurture the sales beast within! There are competitive weekly bonuses, incentive based competitions, and opportunities for promotions. This is an advantageous place to work at. I can't recommend giving them a try enough!
Pros
Healthy Competition, Commission, Weekly Bonuses
Cons
Sometimes too loud
Accommodating Workplace
I've been working at Canada Prime marketing for 3 years in the marketing department and I can say that the benefits are there for the right individual. If you're willing to work your way up you can get the lifestyle you desire.
Pros
Competitive Pay, Promotion Opportunity
Cons
Hard work, might not be everyone's cup of tea
Professional work environment
I've been here for 6 months now and I've been learning a lot about how things work. They have taught me field training for 2 weeks before going off and doing it on my own. I've been grasping the concept quickly and just recently got promoted to a team lead position. I would recommend them for work environment and they help you leave your comfort zone.
Pros
Staggering workplace
Cons
Might be too competitive for some
Marketing Manager
I've been working with Canada Prime Marketing for a couple years now and have really acclimated to the routine. It's very structured, disciplined, and professional. Plenty of benefits and a lot to learn. It has made me more observant and motivated to live my life in a more disciplined manner. I look forward to growing and expanding with the company!
Pros
Strong communication, routine oriented
Professional and memorable workplace
I worked here for about 1 year and thoroughly enjoyed it. I ended up getting another job only because I was moving to another country. From what I experienced they were very accommodating and transparent with the sales department.(I was a sales executive). My pay was fair and the bonus commission per month was competitive depending on my performance. Overall, I would recommend this workplace.
Pros
Good Pay, Bonuses
Cons
Slow Days
Banana Organisation
Full of people doing slam sales. Crack Heads Family or Friends of the management

They all live on the commission of the employees who work hard at the field bringing business for the company and then they disrespect them to the core. They must understand its the people who make them money so that they can have a living for themselves and their families.

Working for this company is a sheer disappointment. If someone have some self-esteem look somewhere else....
Pros
Cons
Can write a whole book on how NOT to do business like them....
Amazing Workplace
If you want to grow professionally and personally then this is a great company to work for.

After working at Canada Prime Marketing I feel so much more confident and comfortable with myself as a person.

They ensure you are provided with the best possible tools in order to grow as a person and deliver your best. The work environment is very receptive and friendly.

Overall, if you want to enhance your personal development skills then this is a great platform to do so.
Pros
Great Pay and Bonus Structure
Cons
If you are not people person, this is not for you
challenging and growth opportunities
starting every day by scheduling whole work for the day
learned alot about corporate culture and ethics

really good working in team as helps to get more knowledge
Pros
good working culture
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Prime Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.
Canada Prime Marketing Reviews by Location