Canada Post
Happiness score is 66 out of 100

Canada Post

Canada Post Employee Review

Productive and work balance

The work balance is good and flexible. Managers are great, and there is excellent team work. Though systems are often inefficient, you can see how the people involved are striving to improve them.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Easy job.

How much longer can Canada Post survive as it is, not looking good. Management heavy, never "good job", but mostly negative remarks. You wonder how some people became managers without ever doing the job of the people they are managing.

Pros

Uniform

Cons

Terribly managed.

Productive and appreciated

After I retired from the bank I assumed I be done working, them went to work as a holiday Christmas help. I'm still there and will continue until i no longer can't work anymore. I love working for Canada Post, my only regret is not starting earlier.

sorting mail is fun

I enjoyed the job sorting mail, everyone seemed to enjoy working there and always seemed happy to be coming in to work. They would always assign you a different task every 2 hours after a break so it was usually not boring and allowed you to be physically active and mentally engaged in what I was doing.

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement