Canada Post logo
Canada Post

Canada Post Employee Reviews for Operations Supervisor

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,796 reviews

Productive and fun workplace, depending on your position level.

A job where you need to have a strong work ethic. You get paid very well for the job you do no matter what level it is in the company. Take the initiative and suggest new processes and cost saving ideas. Participate in group activities such as holiday pot lucks and be a part of the diversity.

Pros

Excelleant wages and benefits.

Cons

Inconsistent management

Toxic environment

I gave up another job to work at Canada Post and it was the worst mistake I ever made. Zero training, very toxic environment, no one does their job and it's all who you know if you want to advance within the organization. I liked the job but the letter carrier's are awful and management even worst. No one helps each other out and no one thinks twice to throw you under the bus and spread lies. Extremely disappointing for my career but at the end of the day, it was their loss!

Pros

Good pension

Cons

Toxic environment, back stabbing, zero support

Politics and poor management

Stay away if you have other better option. This employer offers good pay but it’s not worth it if you are by the books kind of person and likes to be treated fair and with respect. People ( specially upper management) are super unprofessional. Ask about Canada post Salute if you come across anyone form Canada post you will know what I am talking about. Day at work is full of Lies, politics, back stabbing and Stress.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Everything else.

Great experience

Canada Post is a very secure and thriving company with opportunity for advancement. The ability to grow within the corporation and learn from it's operations are second to none.

Good benefits, and alot of overtime.

Heavy union environment, learn lots of different processes. Good dedicated extra in house learning and training programs to further education. Always opportunity to move up if determined.

Excellent

Basically Canada Post is similar to any other large Corporation in terms of Cash Flow. Obviously they need more cash coming in than going out and they are trying to cut costs to help increase credit as opposed to debt. My career with Canada Post has been exceptional. I have earned great money and learned many skills within this large Corporation.

Pros

Salary, customer service, Management, safety

Cons

attention to front line

Champion various projects and assignments

I started out has a driver and worked my way up to Management and before early retirement was in charge of Zone Restructuring, Delivery implementation and Quality (Greenbelt, Sigma).

Pros

Was able to utilize my skills social and developmental task

Cons

Bilingual

Good pay

Job Security and good pay all around if you want to be comfortable this job is great. If you are looking for more opportunities you should look somewhere else.

interesting

CP is a great company seen from outside, culture is very different .Secondary 5 is enough to get into a management position,

Cons

management concepts

Cultural challenge, not easily changed.

Every day a challenge. Being in a management position meant that you had to wear many hats. Most difficult aspect of the job was making everyone happy, employees, union, upper management.

Pros

on going training and travel.

Cons

a union that played far too strong a role in the day to day operations.

Jobs at Canada Post