Canada Post

Canada Post Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

The most important element is our team work and support for each other . Within our unit, we have overcome the issues that the job brings and places before us.
Pros
team support
Cons
short breaks
I loved it and I never should have let my job go I miss it. They train you well and if you still need more they explain it till you get it I had the privilege to also work in Timmins and Chapleau every place is different but no matter where you are the workers are great to work with
Pros
Everyone is respectful of everyone it’s a great place to work
Cons
I found the travelling long and I find the shipping of parcels to be sometime confusing
unsustainable pay = next to nothing about min wage plus ten percent, which still deems it next to nothing You may as well said You volunteered working there
Pros
Cons
plenty
Loving my experience and appreciate the staff. Sometimes heavy lifting but always someone to help if needed. Enjoy the customers. Post Master is a special person.
had a lot of fun with the other employees and found it was a relaxed atmosphere. As an RRMC, I sorted the mail daily, then delivered it and the customers were exceptional
- nothing bad to say about this job - would not of left except I moved to B.C. - lots of travelling and upset home-life prevented me from continuing to work for the post office - have tried to get back in - exceptional supervisors and managers - great associates to work with
pretty busy but you get your freedom maybe sometimes you can pick up a coffee fairliy good money tooo I love this job I learnd a lot from this job infact I was quite suprised how cool it was
Pros
freedom
Cons
walking on snow
There are many aspects any may different areas to work. Each has it's own challenges and advantages. An attitude and commitment to stay focused and do one's best, ensure success.
Cons
night shifts
This was a great experience! The staff was very welcoming and friendly. It was only a casual position. I would definitely recommend working with these lovely ladies!
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Company with good theoretical values that are not necessarily put into application due to poor lower management. A little redundant in terms of daily operations. Split shifts can be a deterrent.
Pros
Conditions, customers
Cons
Lower management
I was mostly volunteering and to learn what the work space would be. I learned customer service, and how to receive/send mail and packages. I've worked only one day with a relative of mine who worked at the post office in a mall.
Pros
learning experience
Cons
long days
is a very good place to work. It is a place to learn how postal department is serving the nation. The hardest part of the job is to work with the team because all people are not same. And most interesting thing is flexibility at work.
Canada Post can be a fun place to work once you are established, but the road to a permanent position it is very challenging. You must be high energy, very organized, detail oriented, physically capable and willing to work under any circumstances, including but not limited to extreme weather conditions. Taking on random routes as assigned to get your career started can be overwhelming. If you survive training, the pay and benefits are awesome!
I loved working at Canada Post. I especially loved customer service and being part of a team. The work was heavy and I like hard work and I was very fast and will respected by my bosses. The job paid well and kept me and my son well and provided many things that I would not have had as a single parent of 15 years.
Pros
All good!
Cons
None!
I worked at the Thorhild County Post Office. I liked that job very much because something was always happening, I worked the front counter meaning dealing with the customers as well as working in the back loading and unloading letters and parcels overall it was a great job
Pros
free lunches
Cons
some times it was hard to juggle the customers and the packing organization
Great it is an amazing place to work great people and environment to be in. People are friendly and take time to help you out with thing when needed..
Its a very positive work place and its enjoyable to have such a helpful and motivational team to work with.I anm learning alot from the colleagues and the management.
It was a great enviornment and always polite .Customers would give feed back and soemtimes busy with lack of proper training some clerks made hugh mistakes and werent written up
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Not enough hours
I love working at Canada Post. Meeting new people and new opportunities everyday. It's a very fast paced / multi-tasking environment. I also enjoy the people that I work with.
Pros
Meeting new people, new opportunities
Cons
retail
Wonderful people to work with , pension plan is great , allows me to work close to home , can transfer anywhere within Canada .i have great benefits . Many different shifts. Vacation time is very competive , many different jobs within the company
Good job with good pension and benefits. the warehouse facilities usually work 24 hours a day, so you have a variety of shifts to choose from. Also, there are casual positions, as well as permanent part-time and full-time positions.
Pros
good hours
Cons
heavy, repeatative work
  1. Customer Service Representative