Canada Post

Canada Post Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

3.3Job security & advancement

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,812 reviews

Excellent Team enviornment

Working the last 5 years as a contract worker, I have had the opportunity to work with multiple divisions and incredible teams across the Canada Post company. My job entailed many factors that always kept me on my feet and motivated me to learn new aspects of the company. Management was very much part of my every day work environment; coaching me to be the best, and strive for goals. The best part working for Canada Post was the people. The hardest part is there is a maximum time you may work for Canada Post and once your contract ends you must leave your position. After 5 years it is difficult to leave a position established and enjoyed.

Pros

People and community

Cons

Contract Work- maximum time allowed

Great Experience

This was my first job as an Administrative Assistant, I was hired through an agency. I only worked at Canada Post for 2 months since I was replacing the person on sick leave. A typical work day: My typical work day consisted of preparing the Director General for her meetings, and following up on action items during meetings. What you learned: I've learned everything there is on to be an assistant. This was my first ever job as an Administrative Assistant. Your Co-workers: Very nice, down to earth and helpful colleagues.

Jobs at Canada Post