Canada Post Employee Reviews for Adjointe aux Gestionnaires (H/F)Review this company
Adjointe aux Gestionnaires (H/F)1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,812 reviews
Job work-life balance
Adjointe aux poste (Current Employee) - Quebec Province - 22 November 2020
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Tous le monde commence par être sur appel...très dure d’avoir un poste permanent ou à temps partiel...
Chance d’avancement très dure et long
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Canada Post?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Post. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1,812 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Canada Post with
Questions about Canada Post
- What would you suggest Canada Post management do to prevent others from leaving?34 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Canada Post?24 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Canada Post?13 people answered
- What is the company culture at Canada Post?10 people answered
- How much do they pay while on training for letter delivery agent position.7 people answered
- How long is the training?7 people answered
- Does Canada Post ever hire people for temporary/part-time positions ?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Canada Post?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Canada Post?5 people answered
- Does Canada Post require background check?5 people answered