Canada Post logo
Canada Post

Canada Post Employee Reviews in Welland, ON

3.7Pay & benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,797 reviews

a safe and pleasant place to work

loading trucks distributing mail sorting mail including letter mail/parcels presenting mail to the letter carriers receiving mail from pickups and prepping for dispatch

Pros

good benefits

Rural delivery assistant

My mother had been working for Canada Post almost my entire life, at first as a contractor until in 2004 RSMCs were made employees of Canada Post. Security regulations were put in place and RSMCs now needed assistants to deliver because they were no longer aloud to drive against traffic, and the Ergonomic assistant position was born. My mother automatically got me security cleared so I could become her helper. I also eventually took on another route as well, both carriers had to make it so they could line up well enough to trade me off which made it a little interesting at times. I enjoyed the environment of working out in the country and delivering to all of the country homes. You get to know customers and learn new ways to make the work more enjoyable.

Pros

being in the country, listening to music while working

Fun environment with attention to detail

It was interesting to see from the inside perspective of mail delivery. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would enjoy having the opportunity again.

Jobs at Canada Post