Canada Post

Canada Post Employee Reviews in St. Catharines, ON

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,818 reviews

Great company

Cpc is a great employer, it is a challenging ever changing environment with many opportunities for advancement. Whether you enjoy processing environments, customer service or sales, management or teaching, you are able to find it within this National corporation

Hard Job

You are called and start early in the morning (6am). Once a route is picked out for you, you spend the next couple of hours sorting all the mail and flyers. Once tied off in bundles depending on route, you load up and are off to start your delivery day. It's a physically hard job but well worth it. Must be fit and able to walk long days.

Pros

Exercise

Cons

weather

New and Exciting

I only worked for this company as a contract employee for 2 weeks. I enjoyed the staff in St. Catharines. They were fun and taught me a lot about their work. I would do it again.

Pros

Great Atmosphere, policies, group

Productive and stimulating workplace

I worked for Canada Post as a sub contractor for fourteen years. There are several different levels of time sensitive products which have to be dealt with on a daily basis. Customer service is paramount and you quickly realize that it takes a lot of people all working from the same playbook to successfully deliver the highest standard of service in a very competitive market. There was always a great sense of community within and between the employees. Together we formed groups to fundraiser for disadvantaged children and former employees who had fallen on hard times. I really enjoyed my time at Canada Post and when my contract was up in 2014 I moved back to Ireland.

Pros

Very stimulating, educational work envoiroment

Cons

Being outside on foot or driving in the Canadian winter can be stressfull

mail

worked with my stepdad for a few years didn't really like it but learned how to do mail routes and alot of mail work

Productive, and fun work place

Learned a lot of new skills each day about the company, people and shipping details. Co-workers were easy to work with, and enjoyed each other company. Hardest part about the job was sometimes remembering all the international details for shipping, though the pace of Christmas shipping was fun.

Casual Only

- sort and distribute mail- management had so much to deal with in mail, people, customers- co- workers were a great bunch- speed and accuracy, maintaining a fast pace- balancing the work inside and outside was the best

Pros

schedulled work load and hours

Cons

casual employment

3.3Job security/advancement