Canada Post

Canada Post Employee Reviews in Dieppe, NB

Worked casual;y for a short while. Applied for a follow-up job. More than 90% of the applicants got an interview. I was part of the 10% that didn't even receive an email. All questions to them from me and even supervisors went unanswered. Too bad because I was an excellent employee and loved my job.
Pros
Union cares about Safety, pays good, great co-workers
Cons
Getting anything done through the channels is not possible.
They are really strict about health and safety and this is really good. Union is really supportive of their workers but some of the shop stewards are not interested in making it a fun place to work as they go out of their way to make conflict between employees. Jobs can be different everyday which is good as you get to do different tasks and it is not boring.
I love working for Canada Post. It's a long wait to get in to full time though because it is union and it goes by seniority. They treat you well and the pay is really good.
I love working at Canada Post. Meeting new people and new opportunities everyday. It's a very fast paced / multi-tasking environment. I also enjoy the people that I work with.
Pros
Meeting new people, new opportunities
Cons
retail
Great employer I learned how the mail was sorted. Using ergolifts to obtain monotainer from to inbound forklift area and unload parcels on to the conveyer, sorting parcels from the conveyer into a monotainer, and using a pallet jack to move sorted monotainers to outbound forklift area.
Pros
Great place
Cons
Temp position