Canada Post logo
Canada Post

Canada Post

Canada Post Employee Review

Overworked and constantly changing working hours

At the beginning Canada Post was the best job I ever had. The pay was great. But unfortunately as the years went by and Canada Post constantly making changes to the work hours of start and finish and to the work place. Canada 🇨🇦 Post went from my dream job to being very glad that I retired. Canada Post made sure that they worked you hard and they got their money's worth out of you.I would not recommend Canada Post as a good safe place to work. At Canada Post you don't matter.

Pros

lunch and 2 15 minute breaks

Cons

very heavy work load physically and mentally s

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Short shifts so the rest of your day is open

Early morning shifts are finished super early, so it doesn't interfere with other day jobs you have. Pay is good, but need to review paystubs a lot to make sure its accurate. Most people are good to work with, work is easy and very repetitive.

Pros

Relatively high pay for this area, shifts dont interfere with other working hours at second jobs

Cons

Short shifts, on casual roster for years before getting part time position, no guarantee of hours
Same role

Flexible working time for me (3-11pm)

Not stressful, easy job, good pay. It likes a paid work-out to me. You have to pay the union fee ($90/month) even you work only one day.The co-works and the supervisors are friendly.

Pros

Good pay, low pressure at work.

Cons

Not consistent schedule for the part time worker.
Same location

Long term job?

It ok. Salary it good processing fromDay 1 to now have been very long. You have to be patient to have a part-time Position or a Permanent position they dont give a lot of hours

Pros

Good perk.

Cons

Some Staff are mean and Disrespectful. Dont respect the rules and dont care.

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Canada Post with

• Canada Post
  • Overworked and constantly changing working hours