Canada Post
Happiness score is 72 out of 100
Canada Post Employee Review

Great job

19 April 2021
I love working at canada post. Training is good. Great place to work and wage is above fair. The job is not hard and is enjoyable. The only con is if you are a casual employee you don't get hours. I went 3 months without being called in for an assignment but when I do work I really enjoy the work.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Not enough hours given
1 June 2021
Same role
Postal Clerk (Current Employee) - Hamilton, ON
Not stressful, easy job, good pay. It likes a paid work-out to me. You have to pay the union fee ($90/month) even you work only one day.The co-works and the supervisors are friendly.
Pros
Good pay, low pressure at work.
Cons
Not consistent schedule for the part time worker.
30 May 2021
Same role
Postal Clerk On Call (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Productive fast pace environment, good co workers, good benefits and sometimes stressful,Good supervisors and very accommodating when you ask for guidance
Pros
Organize and safe work environment
Cons
Repetitive task
15 December 2020
Same location
Letter Carrier (Current Employee) - Windsor, ON
I love my job Working for Canada post has changed my life I went from working dead end factory jobs to having a career. The work life balance is sometimes more work then life especially in peak seasons such as holidays. This job is for anyone that enjoys working alone but also working with the public.You have to be self motivated and prepared to walk I take between 40 and 50 thousand steps a day while carrying upwards of 35-50 pounds on your body.
Pros
Benefits, good pay, fast paced, no time to be bored
Cons
Can be very time consuming when you first start